~Story 8~

I start off the morning preparing for my woods hike. I grab a grey t-shirt with some tight jeans. I put my bikini on under just in case there is water in the lake. I am overdue with 8 children and I think this hike will be and good way to get labor progressing. I struggle to get my jeans to button with my massive bump.

I put my long blond hair into a ponytail

I put my long blond hair into a ponytail. I grab my bag with water, scissors, blanket, towel, and snacks. The hike is 25 miles long and a dreadful walk back. I throw my bag in my car and drive to the spot.

I make it to the hiking trail. I grab my bag and start hiking the long path. A few miles in I start feeling some light pains in my lower stomach. As time progresses I feel the pain getting closer and stronger.

When I get to the spot after 3 hours and 45 minutes. By the time I got there my pains were 20 minutes apart. I walked to see the lake and the rainfall that we recently got filled up enough to swim in. I strip off my shirt and jeans. My compressed bump finally gets to breathe after I take off my restricting jeans.

I jump in the warm summer water. I stroke my bump while on my back. I feel another pain and this time its 15 minutes apart. My contractions are getting closer and quicker. If I wanted to do anything while I was at this spot I would have to do it quickly. I get out of the water to eat a sandwich.

After eating the contractions are practically on top of each other. I decide to pack up and leave. Before I can start the hike back I get a pain that weakens my legs. I lean up against a tree and wait for it to pass.

I feel warm water dripping down my leg; my water broke. I start to panic, I have to keep going. I slowly lean off the tree and start limping back. I got to the end of the trail before the steep part. That's when I feel my babies moving further down and one crowning. I scream in agony, the head sliding down burns my canal due to its larger head.

I can't make this hill. I waddle to the next tree and lean against it. I move my hand to my jeans to get them off. I tug and tug but they are stuck. I panicked, I am far away from medical professionals.

I limp/waddle slowly up the hill. Stopping when the baby shifts or a contraction hits. I moan as the baby slips down further. Soon enough the head pushes against my vagina. More water trickles down my leg then the baby's head starts to crown. I try to limp faster but my contractions stop me. I moan in pain as I push the head out.

I scream as the head rips my vagina. The head slips back into me. I pull up my pants higher to make the babies stay in. I feel the head pushing against my panties. I am only 10 miles up the hill and the head is already almost out.

I pull my pants down just a little bit and the baby slides right out. I pull my pants up and hold the baby in my arms. I trudge up the hill feeling some light contractions. The second baby is about to crown. I feel the head moving lower down my cervix.

By the time I get to 15 miles the head is crowning. The contraction get unbearable. I don't push but let the baby come out on its own. I waddle slowly with the head between my legs. Each step I take I moan in pain as the baby pushes against my sensitive vagina. I groan in pain as I climb up the last stretch on the hill.

The babies kick my canal and my vagina is swollen. The baby's head bulges out of my vagina. The baby's body turns in my vagina. I feel a painful burning sensation. I finally reach the top of the hill. I limp/waddle to my car extremely exhausted.

I try to sit in my car but it hurts too bad. I open the backseat door to grab a blanket for my baby. There are many other people around me. I don't want them to know I am giving birth so I waddle into the forset to the nearest tree. I lean on the tree facing away from the parking lot.

I peel my semi wet jeans to reveal my bloody, swollen vagina. Each time I push the baby slides out very slowly. Causing my vagina to burn and bleed more. I bite my lip to prevent myself from screaming.

The baby's head finally emerges from my vagina. My baby starts crying because I am crying. I try to soothe the baby while the baby coming out of me rips my vagina. I moan in pain and cry out. The baby finally slips out of me.

I pick up the baby and wrap it in the same blanket as his sister. I manage to get out and limp back to my car. I set down my babies in the passenger side. I start driving back home with my bump touching the steering wheel.

 I start driving back home with my bump touching the steering wheel

I get stuck in some heavy traffic. The contractions start to pick up again. I shift in my seat trying to find a comfortable position. I feel my sensitive lips stretching open as the third baby starts to crown.

I push feeling so exhausted. The baby's head bulges against my panties. I struggle to get my panties off. I peel them off then push as hard as I can. I grip the steering wheel hard and clench my teeth.

I squirm in my seat having little space to give birth. I spread my legs and stretch my hand down to feel the head. I guide the head out moaning at the touch of my sensitive lips stretching.

The baby is half way out before I feel it turn before moving further down. I scream in agony as my vagina burn and my contractions intensive. The baby slides out after 20 minutes of pushing.

I feel the remaining babies kicking my bump. I feel the fourth baby sliding further down my birth canal. I push as hard as I can just to get this over with. The head pokes out my vagina.

I grip the steering wheel tighter to the point where my knuckles are white. The fourth baby doesn't want to come out. I push as hard as I can but the baby only moves a little. I push for 15 more minutes and the baby finally slides out.

I place the baby next to it's other siblings. I have contractions for 40 minutes before the next baby comes out. I feel the fifth baby crowning against my sensitive vagina.

I push for 20 minutes and the baby slides right out. The next three babies slide out really fast. I only have to push 5 times and they slip out.

I hold all my eight babies in my arms. I cry out in relief that it is over. There is no more pain besides my vagina and a little cramps.

(Sorry guys that I took forever to write this. I kinda lost motivation throughout writing this. I promise that I will try to write quicker on the next one. Bye guys and I hope you enjoy this one.)

1,279 words 😭😧