~Story 4~

My wife is out on a business trip and I have all the house to myself and my unborn twins. The feeling of my bump is amazing I love the size and the pains.

The unable to get up is great the waddling is wonderful

The unable to get up is great the waddling is wonderful. My wife says that I should lie down and rest all week since I am due in a week. That's not going to happen, I grab my jacket that hugs my bump so it shows and my jogger leggings. In my backpack I carry some string, scissors, phone, and a baby outfit just in case.

I waddle out the door slowly starting to walk normally so I don't look like I am about to pop. When I am not waddling my bump doesn't look that big but my twins make there appearance.

As I am walking on the trail hidden by trees so I am the only one on it. Everything is so nice out: birds singing, fall weather, beautiful orange trees it's amazing! It's great until I feel a sharp pain below my bump, I stop to take a breath.

Not yet babies momma is out and we need to be home. Surely enough the babies didn't hear and kept giving me contractions only 20 minutes apart. That should give me enough time to go about another 1 mile then head home.

The contractions stayed at 20 minutes for about 10 then the contractions started to become 10 minutes apart. Luckily my mile is done so I can head back. The pain feels great  I almost want to do another mile just to feel the pain but that would mean I have 4 miles back right now I just want three.

1.5 miles in the contractions get closer by 5 minutes the pain feels horrible but good. I see the end of the trail I do my best to run home with doing that the baby crowns and the head slips out.

I get inside and I take of my pants and get on the floor. The pain feels great as I push out the first baby, the ready of the body slides out and I feel the pressure relief. Then after 29 or so minutes the pressure builds up again.

The next baby crowns after 1 hour and I groan and moan as my area stretches open. The second baby practically rips me in half the head is huge. My moans become progressively louder as my baby slides out.
After a hard 5 hours the second baby decided to make her apperence.

Baby #1- Tina
Baby #2- Kylee

(Not as long as I am sorry I am going to work on adding more details)