11

The Hylian duo grabbed their belongings and dashed out the door. They both felt the overwhelming dread as they stepped outside, even if it was for only a moment. They could hear the cries from the town below, likely under attack from the moblin-heartless. They shared a look, one that they both understood as 'there's no time to waste!' They then burst through the doors of the lab with urgency.

"Purah! Robbie! A blood moon has risen!!" Zelda wasted no time informing the researchers.

"Well, that explains the cries." He started with an alarmingly passive tone. "But...how is this even possible? Those should have passed along with the disappearance of Ganon. " Robbie placed a concerned hand under his chin.

"Of all the things happening today, I can't say I'm surprised about this one!" Purah dragged the otherworlder from around the corner of the room. He had an odd white and blue contraption on his back, which had taken the form of a backpack. Link recognized the guardian-like designs, but he couldn't exactly tell what it was.

"Whatever the case, we must help the people of Hateno!" The princess shook Links arm in a panic since he was closest too her.

"Don't worry, we have it all planned out! Linky, Sora, you guys take care of the monsters! While you're fighting, we can guide you from up here, and communicate through this!" Purah lifted Sora's pack.

The boys both nodded, figuring they would just figure out everything as they went about it.

"Alright! Let em HAVE IT!!" Purah threw up a hearty fist.

"YEAH! We got this!" Sora responded with a bright smirk before they both dashed out the door, down the grassy hill toward the danger.

"How can I help?" Zelda turned toward the scientists with wide eyes.

"Uh, you can stay safe and cozy up here with us non-fighters!" Purah marched passed her to grab her miniature telescope before she started making her way too the roof. Zelda reluctantly followed behind with a scowl plastered on her face. "You coming?" Purah stopped at the door as she turned to Robbie, who stood with crossed arms in the middle of the room.

"Actually, go on ahead, I'd like to check something..." He turned around, b-lined for his desk.

"Now? Suit yourself. Come on, let's go help the boys." Purah handed the blonde the tablet. They made their way out, and proceeded upstairs. They'd reached the final platform of the lab, standing tall above the town. Zelda felt distress as she looked upon the distance. Hills and valleys for miles, most likely filled with all kinds of folk who were just getting back to leading regular lives, or at least trying too. How were they handling themselves against this bloodmoon that they couldn't have possibly been expecting? Then again, with 100 years of experience, it's possible they could be fine, but their foes this time around are much more vicious.

"Hey, Zel? Not to keep you from dreaming, but we should probably help keep Hateno ABOVE ground." Purah dragged her out of her head. Zelda knew she was right, and responded with a determined nod.

"Ok, what shall we do for them then?"

"Well, open up the camera, and let me know when you spot them."

The Hylian did just so, and immediately spotted them running down the hill, passing the inn into the town. She confirmed her success to the task with a heart: "I see them!"

"Great, now push the little icon that should be hovering over Sora!"

Zelda didn't even try to hide her confusion, but followed through with the request anyhow. She was right, there was an odd blue symbol, a circle with multiple lines floating above it, hovering above the otherworlder. She tapped it, and it began to flash.