3

"What?!" Zelda reacted as Link stared daggers at her, hands on his hips. "Come on, thats not fair! Why do you get to do everything while I sit back and watch! Im not trapped anymore you know! Its not healthy for me to just-" The princess ranted on. Link suddenly gave her a pat on the head, as to let her know it was ok. As if on command, she instantly ceased her talking, and everyone watched as her face grew tomato red, and her glance turned towards the ground with a whimper.

"Well, glad to see you're as protective of her as ever." Urbosa grabbed everyones attention once again.

Link asked about the state of the still bodied Riju.

"She's fine, don't worry. She was fighting alongside me with the helmet, she's more worn out than anything." Urbosa smirked.

Link walked over and picked up the seemingly lifeless Riju. He asked if Urbosa would be ok alone.

"I'll be fine, just make sure to visit every now and again, all three of you." She pointed at them. "And maybe this one if he calms down."

The golden orb kept afloat, holding the raveging creature hostage. It slept almost soundly, making it hard to believe the fight prior even happened, at least thats how Link felt.

"Wait, 'he'? Do you know what this thing is Urbosa?" Zelda asked, as she moved closer to study the shadow.

"Its a boy I think, but he doesn't appear Hylian, or any race I've seen before actually."

Link and Zelda shared a look, and acknowledged their shared feeling, lost.

"He just dropped in, and it almost looked like he was asking for help. I got close but then his eyes and body changed, and he started attacking me. And im not sure why or how, but Riju managed to make her way here and assist me. We were on our last legs before you appeared." She sent a 'thank you' smile towards Link. "Whoever this person is, he's powerful, so I'd be careful if I were you."

"Yes, we will. Thank you my friend." Zelda embraced the much taller Gerudo woman. "Ive missed you you know." She squeezed tight, a hint of sadness in her accent.

"Those hundred years alone with calamity was very rough, wasn't it little bird?" Urbosa hugged back, wiping the tear that fell from Zelda's eye. "Theres no need to worry about that anymore, thanks to Link, we're all safe, and as long as you have that slate, you can come see me anytime."

Zelda let go, and retrieved the slate hanging from her hip. "You're right, so stay safe until I visit again, ok?" She started to make her way towards Link. The spirit nodded, as she used the Slate to open a gateway back to where they came from. Link hurried through with Riju in arm. Urbosa quickly stopped Zelda once more, and leaned in towards her ear.

"Make sure you take care of him."

"What do you-?" Zelda turned around.

Urbosa winked. The princess' face heated up once again, and she used her power to practically chuck the orb containing the creature she imprisoned through the gateway, following very quickly.

Urbosa laughed as she watched it close behind them. "Good luck little bird, I hope you can prevent whatever's coming."
__________________________________

"Ugh." Riju winced awake.

"Lady Riju!!" A tall, very muscular Gerdudo woman hovered over their chief.

"Buliara. Did you bring me back here?" She sat up.

"I only wish I was the one, my apologies my lady." She sulked, clearly disappointed in herself.

"Don't be so harsh on yourself, I was the one who journeyed out there on my own afterall." She gave a confident smirk. "But if not you then...?" She glanced around the room, and her emerald glancers landed on the blond hair of the princess, and the sheath of the hero's blade.