03- mail

youtube & tiktok!

"HIIII!" CAROLINE SMILED.

"i hope y'all are having a wonderful day," she spoke in a country accent.

she switched back to her normal accent, "today, we will be opening some PR and fan mail."

the first package she showed was a pink decorated envelope. "this is from-" she turned it around, "clara in england. thank you clara!"

"oh this is so cute! clara sent this cute card that i will read later, and oh my god! this is so cute, clara!"

she held the shirt up to the camera. "attention whore. it's amazing and relatable. thank you, clara."

...

"you guys have sent me so many cute shirts," she turned to read them, "bitch i'm tiktok famous, ironically hot, and my favorite—support rock, fuck a rockstar."

her door opened, followed by alec. "why is your room such a mess?"

"i'm opening mail!" she turned to him.

"i'm a mom against vaping?" he read one shirt.

she smiled, "i like that one."

"your best friend vapes."

"exactly."

"i'm gong to leave now."

...

"wait!" caroline gasped as she dug through the boxes, "this one is from skims, guys."

"this is the moment i have been waiting for for my whole life," she pressed a hand to her heart.

"it's the pink! omg it's pink!" she screamed.

"what's wrong?!" alec burst in the room.

"kim kardashian knows who i am!"

"you're kidding? i thought you were hurt or something." he blinked at her. "plus it's probably not even her."

"shut up and look at this dress," she held it for him to see.

"i hate you," he mumbled and left.

...

caroline carefully opened the box, "this is so fancy. like do you see how intertwined this is. there's levels, you guys."

"there's so much stuff in here," she stared at the box with wide eyes.

she shook her head, "i should've known selena would eat up PR."

"you know who else i feel like would send really good PR? like olivia rodrigo. i can't explain it, but i believe it."

...

"and this is the crewneck i got from the concert." she turned in front of the camera.

"isn't it cute? they didn't have my usual size, so i decided to get it big so i could wear it around the house. i can also pretend it's my boyfriend's hoodie."

"i feel like pansy would be a really good gift giver," annie commented from caroline's bed—she'd arrived a few minutes earlier.

"you're so true," caroline turned to face her friend.

"like imagine a nagini PR box," annie made an explosion gesture with her hands.

"i need to get on that list." she paused. "do they even do PR?"

...

"as usual, this video has gone completely off track," caroline smiled, now back in front of the camera.

"but that's what makes it fun," annie said.

"anyways. stay swaggalicious, cause who cares?! love ya" she kissed the camera.

✮✮✮

user22765463 posted a tiktok!

♫: Breakin' My Heart - @ Mint Condition

: Breakin' My Heart - @ Mint Condition

liked by user713 and others

user22765463 new video

comments
user omg i found this acc with one 2000 followers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user1 @claire here

user2 @jay 🥰 here

viper (alec) the way your comments are full of bots

user26643 (annie) the purple looks so good 🥶
user22765463 cause i'm icy, wifey haters wanna fight me
user3 I FORGOT ABOUT THAT SONG
user4 OMG THE MEMORIES

user5 @🌷 here

user6 @diana ★ here

cyl333 their tiktok spams are kinda confusing, but they're made from a keypad. yk how like each number has letters? like 2 is abc

s0ph1a the bots-

user7 @✿ here

anderpluto Quickly contact CRACKSLORD via lnstagram for fast recovery. They're pro when it comes to this.

user8 @🪼 here

user9 @aya 💞 here

view all comments

✮✮✮

c speaks!

idk how i want them to meet

:))