24- tattoo

youtube & instagram!

"CAROLINE IS CURRENTLY knocked out in my guest room," pansy said to the camera, "but we wanted to have her listen to the full album before it come out tomorrow."

"she's such a messy sleeper," blaise grinned when they walked into the room.

caroline was stretched across the bed on her stomach, her hair splayed around her.

"when'd she get that tattoo?" daphne asked, referring to the small swaggalicious on her hip bone.

"when we in san francisco, remember?" theo said, "we accidentally went into the wrong place, and then blaise dared her to get one."

"oh," daphne nodded, "i remember that."

"caroline!" blaise hit her with a pillow.

she let out a groan and curled into fetal position. "go away."

"don't you want to hear the album?" draco asked.

her body stilled, and, after a moment, she uncurled herself, "really?"

"mhm," he smiled, "but you have to get up."

"carry me," she held her arms up.

"you are so incredibly lazy," he slipped his hand under her armpits and picked her up.

"you are so warm." she wrapped her legs around his waist.

...

"what'd you think?" pansy asked.

caroline slumped further in her seat. "that i'm going to have to edit that all out later."

"well, technically, the album would be out by then." blaise reminded her.

"yeah, but i don't need a forty-five minute video."

"i don't think they'd mind." daphne's smiled.

"i'm sure they wouldn't."

"but what'd you think of the album?" theo asked.

"i feel like i need a drink." she stood up.

pansy gaped. "was it bad? because if it was, draco wrote most of them."

"which is exactly why i need a drink right now." caroline mumbled as she poured herself a glass.

pansy, who hadn't heard what caroline said, turned to draco, who had, "this is all your fault."

he simply raised a brow. "will it still be all my fault when this album goes platinum too?"

"i hate you."

...

"wait, i love this vinyl." caroline gasped at the sight of the clear vinyl theo was showing her.

"there's also like a light blueish clear one and, of course, black."

"but we had this one made specially for you," daphne handed her a vinyl.

"i'm scared." caroline opened it.

"do you like it?" pansy almost sounded nervous—though she'd never admit that.

caroline just stared at the vinyl. the outer ring was blue, then white, clear, and a sandy brown. "it's a beach."

"it was draco's idea actually." blaise nudged the blond. "he got himself one too."

"that was very thoughtful of you, draco, thank you." she gave him a small smile.