25- decapitate

twitter & irl!

pansy tweeted!

pansy you didn't see that

replies

user babes you left it up for half an hour

user1 If I was Draco or Caroline I would decapitate you
user2 no cause i would be so livid

user3 her latest vlog too
user4 with the matching beach vinyls too...

zabini that was definitely something pans

user5 I bet Andrew is HEATED
user6 especially the way he picked her up
user7 that was SO hot
user8 why can't someone manhandle me like that
user9 have you seen that one football ad?
user10 When they just pick up the women
user11 YES I LOVE IT
user12 when is it my turn???

a.astor i think a few people might've
user13 is she pissed
a.astor she has not answered

anniesophia this is what i get for going to france
a.astor you introducing her to books is why we're here
anniesophia boy math💙
a.astor huh

view all replies

✮✮✮

"I NEVER SAID you had to do anything about it." draco said.

"do you seriously expect me to just be okay with that? that you said those things about me, and i shouldn't want to know what you mean by them?"

"i don't know." he said. "i never expected you to do anything."

"'sweater weather' is about me. about when we were all in san francisco and we went to the beach. you wrote about that, and then in the same song about making out."

"yeah, i did."

caroline groaned, "do you know how that makes me feel? that i liked you for years, before i befriended you guys. and then you shot me down. but you started calling me when you were high telling me how much you liked me and that i shouldn't be with andrew. and, now, you're saying these things about me. you told me i was nice, that i was a nice girl, but we would never work out. how is writing about your denied feelings for me us never working out? i thought you didn't like me like that."

draco just stared at her. he didn't move. just stared with his blue eyes.

"are you even going to say something?" caroline's eyes practically begged him to. "tell me that i'm still nice. i'm only nice, but i have a boyfriend and i'm imagining these things."

"i can't do that," he breathed out.

"i thought i was nice." her voice cracked.

"you are nice. the nicest girl i've ever met. i meant it when i said it that day, and i mean it when i say it now. but i've come to appreciate how nice you are. when you enter the room i'm in, it's like it suddenly brightens. you make everything nicer. and you're so fucking beautiful it literally hurts me at times."

he continued, "i've never been good at expressing my feelings, caroline. that's why i started writing music in the first place. i've never been in a situation where i've needed to express them like i am now. i thought that i didn't like you. but i'd just never felt the way i feel about you for someone else, so i just pushed it aside. but i watched you get quiet whenever i entered the room you were in. the glow i'd grown accustomed to seeing pour out of you would dim every time i got near you. and i realised i hated that. i hated the way you would stop smiling at me. how you would get quiet and tense. it was awkward, and it was all my fault. and then you got a boy and i didn't know what to dow with myself."

"draco." caroline breathed.

"and that doesn't excuse what i did." he shook his head. "it was shitty of me, and, for that, i apologize. but, fuck, if i don't rage when i see you post about being out with that prat."

"i-"

caroline was cut off by blaise. "dude, your phone is blowing up."

"not now blaise," he shook his head.

"it's your mom, i think you should take it."

draco glanced at caroline before nodding, "yeah, i'll grab it."

caroline didn't say anything as she watched him walk out of the room.

"are you alright?" blaise asked her.

she gave him a small smile, "yeah, i'm good."

"you sure? you look kinda sad."

"it's been a long day."

✮✮✮

c speaks!

hardy har

:))