34- darth vader

youtube & instagram!

"HIIII!" CAROLINE SMILED.

"i had you guys submit questions for me on instagram, so i've decided to answer them."

"the ones i like, at least."

...

"do you-"

"care!" a voice called.

caroline froze, her eyes widening as she looked into the camera.

"one sec." she held a up a finger and left the frame.

there was some unintelligible speech in the background, then the sound of a door closing before caroline sat back down in front of the camera—a blushing caroline, that is.

"right, sorry about that. fatima asked do you have a favourite song? and if so, what is it?"

"as of this moment—because it changes very often—my favourite song is 'a little death'-" someone in the background snorted. "-by my lovely friends in the band nagini."

"i saw a tweet last week that explained that the french call orgasms la petite mort which is also a little death and that just means they basically called the song orgasm. and i thought that was rather cheeky of them."

...

"do you have a partner? and someone else asked what i like best about my boyfriend."

"first of all," she held up a finger. "there's so much audacity in assuming i have a boyfriend."

"second, i do have a partner."

the youtuber glanced around the room before leaning closer to the camera. "he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet, but i still call him my boyfriend. and if you couldn't tell by the interruption earlier, he's loitering in my apartment."

"you know i can still hear you even if you get really close to the camera." a deep voice called out from out of the frame.

"holy shit!" caroline whipped her head around to look at him. "when did you even come in here?"

"i've been here since i got out of the shower."

"i'm going to put a darth vader voice over yours for scaring me."

"you're serious?"

caroline said something again, but it was bleeped out and her mouth pixelated.

...

"this person asked what i had for dinner last night."

caroline thinned her mouth as she glanced out of frame again, "i'm going to get in trouble for saying this, but i actually forgot to have dinner last night."

"but-" she was cut off when a pillow hit her in the face, effectively knocking her over.

...

"thank you, kind sir." accepted the plate from him.

"mon amour, you're an idiot."

"you can't forget dinner when someone forces you to eat!" caroline smiled.

"except he's made me pasta with actual chunks of tomato. i'll just eat around those."

"you're not a child, caroline."