Chapter Eleven

*With Jason*

Jason's Pov

Me and Dami brought the two bitches to the medical bay, and there was Batman. He stood there, his presence commanding and intimidating. Batman's eyes bore into us, silently demanding an explanation for our actions. Dami and I exchanged nervous glances, knowing that we were in for a serious lecture from the Dark Knight. " What happened to them?" Bruce asks. " Would you like the long story or the short story, Batdad?" I asked with a smirk. Batman's stern expression remained unchanged as he replied, "I have time for the long story." Taking a deep breath, I began with " Artemis and Megan wanted to get back together with Wally and Conner. Then they say no, and they find someone better. Megan and Artemis wouldn't take no as an answer." I explain. "Who are Wally and Conner dating that Megan and Artemis did to be in the med bay?" BatDad asks. "Well, they are dating Dick and Tim." I say. BatDad's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Wait, so Megan and Artemis wanted to get back with Wally and Conner, but instead they ended up dating Dick and Tim?" he clarified. I nodded, adding, "Yes, it seems like things got a bit complicated in their love lives." BatDad let out a small chuckle before saying, "Well, love can be quite unpredictable sometimes." Dami spoke up and said, " Jason restrained Dick and Tim, hoping that would hold them. Then Artemis and Megan started running their mouths, and Dick and Tim started breaking out of the restraints. Me and Jason were trying to hold them back, but eventually we let them. Artemis and Megan called them ugly and said they were better fighters than them. Since Dick and Tim knew their own worth, they beat the sh*t out of these two. Wally and Conner took Dick and Tim to calm down. While we took Megan and Artemis here." Batdad looked at us and sighed. " Are Dick and Tim okay?" Batdad asks. " Yes, they are okay, but we might need to talk with Green Arrow and Manhunter," I said. "Dad, I know Tim and Dick don't regret it," Damian says, his voice filled with conviction. I nod in agreement, understanding that their actions were a necessary response to Megan and Artemis's hurtful words. However, I also recognize the need for a conversation with Green Arrow and Manhunter to address the underlying issues that led to this altercation. Batdad nods in agreement with what I said.

*The Next Day*

Tim's Pov

Bruce calls me and Dick into the batcave. We enter the batcave, noticing the serious expression on Bruce's face. He wastes no time in getting straight to the point, informing us that he has arranged a meeting with Green Arrow and Manhunter to discuss the recent altercation. Understanding the importance of resolving this conflict, we prepare ourselves for the potentially difficult conversation ahead. When Green Arrow and Manhunter arrive at the batcave. We exchange greetings and take a seat around the large table. The tension in the room is obvious as we delve into a thorough discussion, each of us presenting our perspectives and concerns regarding the altercation. " I'm not saying sorry, Batdad." I say this with no emotions. " I agree with Babybird Batdad." Dick says. " I know kids." Bruce says , his voice filled with understanding. "But we need to find a way to move forward and prevent this from happening again," he continues, emphasizing the importance of learning from their mistakes. As the conversation progresses, it becomes evident that everyone is willing to compromise and work towards a resolution that benefits all parties involved. " So did Jason tell you that they were mocking me and Damian?" I ask.

Dick's Pov

So did Jason tell you that they were mocking me and Damian?" Tim ask. Bruce shakes his head, a hint of concern in his eyes. "No, he didn't mention that," he replies. "But it's important for us to address these issues openly and honestly, so we can foster a more respectful environment for everyone." He pauses for a moment before adding, "Let's make sure we have a conversation with Jason and Damian to understand their perspective as well." I call Damian and Jason down to the batcave. As they enter the batcave, I can see the tension in their faces. "We need to talk about something important," I say, my voice firm but calm. "Tim has brought up some concerns about how Artemis and Megan may have been mocking him. "Yeah, they were mocking all of us, Bruce." Jason says it with anger in his voice. I nodded, acknowledging Jason's frustration. "I understand your anger, Jason," I respond. " I know you fucking do Dickiebird." Jason shouts.

Bruce's Pov

I see how angry my kids are about the problem. I can sense the weight of their emotions as they glare at me. It's clear that this issue has deeply affected them. " Oliver, John, I need you to talk to Artemis and Megan before my kids handle them. If you can't, I won't stop my children from doing it themselves." I tell John and Oliver. I can see the determination in John and Oliver's eyes as they process my words. They know that their intervention is crucial to preventing any further escalation. "We'll handle it, Bruce," John assures me, his voice filled with resolve. "We won't let things get out of hand." I nod, grateful for their support and trust in handling the situation. " I meant when I said that if you don't handle it, my children can do it themselves." I say it with a stern voice. " We will handle Bruce." Oliver says he's leaving with John. I watch as John and Oliver exchange a knowing glance, their determination evident. "We understand the gravity of the situation," Oliver adds, his tone matching John's resolve. With a final nod, they turn to leave, ready to confront the issue head-on. I turn to my kids and walk up, then hug them. " I'm proud of you both for being independent and taking responsibility. Remember, if you need any help or guidance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're in this together." As they nod and return the hug, I can't help but feel a sense of relief, knowing that my children are growing into capable individuals who can handle challenges on their own. 

*Four Hours later*

*With the Bat Brothers*

Damian's Pov

Me and my brothers are in the kitchen. " So should we tell our lovers our past?" Tim asks. I pause for a moment, considering Tim's question. Opening up about our past might bring us closer to our partners, but it could also potentially complicate things. However, I believe that honesty and trust are essential in any relationship. "I think it's important to share our past with them," I reply. "It will help them understand who we are and why we sometimes act the way we do." We all exchange glances, silently agreeing that it's time to have an open conversation with our lovers. " Should we do it together or by ourselves?" Dick says. "I think it would be beneficial for each of us to have individual conversations with our partners," I suggest. "This way, we can express ourselves freely and give our partners the opportunity to ask any questions they may have without feeling overwhelmed." We nod in agreement, recognizing the importance of giving our partners space to process the information and ensuring a supportive environment for these conversations.