CHAPTER SIX

Aurelia Faris Black

" You're a fucking idiot" Matteo says spinning them both around, pinning Alec flat on his stomach.

" You're the bigger idiot!" Alec yells out trying to wiggle off Matteo's tight grip.

Yup this is what we are doing, our entire family is gathered in the living room as Matteo and Alec are having a wrestling match in the middle.

" Loserrr" Alec trails out when he gets the upper hand in the wrestling match. I watch in amusement when I see Matteo being able to knee Alec's to get the upper hand back in which he realized as well and did exactly that.

I looked over to Alessandro, he had an expression that looked something like ' I can't believe we are related'. Nathaniel doesn't seem bothered as he calmly scrolls on his phone. Lucien is out smoking or something. Hera is enjoying the free show in front of us.

" Aureliaaa, wanna have a girls day?" Hera abruptly asks giving me an excited look. I don't think I have a choice, everyones looking except the two idiots wrestling. I reluctantly agree as Hera drags me away to a separate room to plan. She apologized first for yesterday's misunderstanding before we started planning

We ended up deciding to first go shopping, then to eat at this popular new sushi place, get our nails done, and then head home and end the night with a movie. 

We're at the mall now. " What do you think of this?" I ask, giving a twirl in a dress I tried on, Hera makes a face before telling me I look awful.

" Try this one, this would look so cute on you!" Hera says, pulling a cropped top from a rack. Hera gave me a ton of fashion advice like that silver is my color while gold makes me look dull, and how to dress my body shape as well as finding my style. I'm honestly shocked at how good I look right now. We ended up getting matching onesies and silk pajamas.

And then at lunch." Holy shit this is good!" Hera says before  feeding me raw fish at the sushi restaurant. This sushi place was definitely on the pricier side but this was worth every cent and yes I am saying this because it wasn't paid with my money.

" Mmmm, this is actually so good, try mine" I moan out in awe as I feed Hera a bite of my sushi. Hera's eyes widen as she looks at me, grabbing another bite from my plate making me laugh.

Finally we're at the nail salon. I look over to Hera as she gets her nails painted. I'm getting a light pink almond nails with a bit of bling on the ring fingers while Hera is getting an all white set with a few flowers here and there.

The whole time she was telling me embarrassing stories of our brothers like the time when Alec was 15, he slipped down the entire set of stairs after Matteo chased him dressed like a clown. Which by the way was hilarious.

It's been a few hours and the sun is setting.

" Thank you!" I said to our driver Alessandro sent for us. Hera admires my nails when I scratch my face.

" Stop, those nails are actually so cute on you! I would die for that shade to look good on me!" I giggle a bit, flashing her a playful grin.

Hera opens the door and then puts a finger up to her lips and I understand. I slowly trail after her as she tip-toes in. She quietly scavenges the house until we stop in front of the movie room.

I smile as we peek at them all watching the movie. Hera carefully nudges me to the side before she bursts into the room running and latching onto Nate. Making him freeze and putting his hand into his pocket which I'm assuming he was going to grab a gun before he realized it was Hera.

" Hera, you almost gave me a heart attack! Don't do that again." Nathaniel scolds Hera as she just gives him a grin before dropping her grip from around his waist and does a mini jog back over to me.

" We should have a sleepover, today was so fun and you are a really fun person to hang around." Hera suggests.

I agree. Today was going to really strengthen our relationship, I honestly I really like her and we just got off on the wrong foot.

We head our separate ways to drop off our shopping bags back in our rooms before we meet up in her room with the matching pjs we bought together.

" We should match," I say, pulling out my white silk pjs we bought together. She agrees and we both change into them.

We chat for a while as I watch her do her hair routine.

" I just got a bad idea. Let's drink" she blurts out. I shoot her a confused look " They store these nice fancy drinks downstairs". My expression turns a little worried.

" I'm not sure if that's a good idea. I never drank before.. like seriously drank"

" Oh I was drunk a few times but it's not bad like at all. You should try it, we're at home anyways, what's the worst that can happen?"

" Our brothers finding out" I jokingly point out as she cringes at this reply.

Even with this information, we end up with a fancy wine bottle in our room.

" Cheers!" I say winking at her. We both take sip the wine. It tastes sour, sweet, and bitter all at the same time. It took me a while before getting used to the taste, I like how wine tastes.

" I love wine" Hera refills my glass before she refills hers.

I don't know how much we drank but my vision becomes blurred around the edges.

" Ppeople saay I'm not good at dancingg," Hera says slurring her words as she pulls me up to dance with her with no music in the background but that didn't bother us. " buttt I don't think sooo"

We laugh as we dance sloppily as our body twists in awkward ways. We are drunk, like super drunk.

I love being drunk, it's so much better than being sober. I feel like I don't have a care in the world. I feel so free.

Hera loudly giggles as she stumbles back, causing my wine glass to fall from the bookcase. I gasp in dramatic horror before brushing it off. Something about it falling was humorous. I'm so drunk right now.

After that Hera and I collapses onto her bed. Giggling to each other. She was blabbering about something but I'm not sure. I'm tired after all that dancing.

I don't know what she was saying before I fell into deep sleep.

—————
A/N- Sorry for all the time skips in this chapter but I hope you enjoyed it!