~19~

💕💕💕

His hug around my waist tightened and his hand made its way to my thigh. He rubbed slowly getting higher, "s-sanzu" I whispered to him. He slipped his hand inside my pants and rubbed over my clothed pussy, I whimpered a bit but luckily no one heard me over the loud movie. He slipped his hands under my panties, I tried my best to control my breathing so it wouldn't be noticeable what was happening under the blanket. 

He continued to rub faster while I continued to try and hold it together. Then suddenly he slipped his finger under my panties which made my breath hitch. It was really hard to keep myself from making any noises but I couldn't get embarrassed in front of the other so I had to keep my cool. I wasn't focusing on the movie at this point I was focused on keeping my mouth shut, he suddenly stuck his long slender finger in me causing me to yelp but luckily there was a jump scare right when it happened so it didn't seem as suspicious.

Kokonoi was eyeing us suspiciously but dropped it after a bit. He slowly started to move his slender finger in and out of my throbbing pussy, I whimpered barely audible to the others. It was getting hard to control my moans, I acted like I was putting the blanket over my eyes when I was really biting the soft blanket to control the amount of noise that came out of my mouth. He continued the steady pace until he suddenly curled his finger up hitting that special spot which made me moan into the blanket.

The blanket muffled most of the sound but I didn't know wether the others had heard it or not, my face was pink and sanzu was looking down at me smirking at my vulnerable state. "Sanzu why here" I whispered, "I know you like it" he whispered back into my ear. I couldn't deny that I liked it but this was not the time nor the place for this. He sped up and continued to bob his fingers in and out of me, I was right about to reach my climax when he removed his hands as fast as they went in. He brought his 2 fingers up to his mouth and sucked on them making me visibly blush more than what I thought was possible.

I mean I was glad he stopped but he could have at least let me have my orgasm "you're such a dick" I whisper and he chuckles "I thought you didn't want it?" He says smugly. I roll my eyes as we continue to watch the movie. Later the movie ends and we all get up "what should we do now?" koko asked. "We should build a fort out of pillows and blankets" my eyes beam like a child. they all chuckle at the idea "not a half bad idea" rindou comments. We find all the pillows and blankets in the house and start building. "how should we do this?" draken asks, "let's try to make like a wall with the pillows and then use the blanket as a ceiling" I suggest. "I studied structural design for a year, that sounds like a good idea" koko brags. "of course you did" rindou rolls his eyes.

we place the plush pillows together and manage to make them stand. We stand back not wanting to ruin it "someone put the blanket over it" Mikey says. Ran grabs the blanket and places it carefully over, we watch in anticipation and cheer when it stays up. "we did it!" I say excitedly, "let's go in it now" sanzu suggests, we each carefully go inside the fort. It was quite a big fort so we could all fit, "what time is it guys?" rindou asks. Koko checks his watch "10:49" he answers, "well what now?"Sanzu asks with his hand around my waist. We all lay on our stomachs facing eachother thinking of what to do. "Ugh I just remembered there's school on Monday" I comment, "come to think of it, so much shit happened over the break" ran says and chuckles. "yeah" i say, a lot really had happened, I mean sanzu was actually my boyfriend now.