❣ Hottie

After having breakfast you stood on the balcony. While looking at the sky with a smile on your face. It's been raining outside since morning. And you love it so much. You want to go outside and get wet in the rain. You stared at the rain for a while.

Y/n:- Can I go out and have fun??

You said to yourself. Your face lit up but soon your smile faded away. When you realised something.

Y/n:- First i need to ask Taehyung otherwise he will be angry.

You sighed and headed towards your bedroom. You glanced into the room to see him sitting on  the reading a book. You took a deep breathe and entered the room. He took a glance at you then he looked back at the book. You climbed the bed and sat in front of him.

Y/n:- Taehyung??

He hummed in response without looking at you. You looked down and played with your fingers and spoke.

Y/n:- hmm.. It's raining outside and i love it soooo much.

Tae:- so what??

Y/n:- C-Can I go o-outside??

Tae:- No

He said still looking at the book.

Y/n:- please...

Tae:- I said no..i don't want you to get sick.

Y/n:- Taehyung i won't get sick.. only for sometimes🥺 please.

You show him your puppy eyes.

He sighed and nodded. You  bacame excited and smiled brightly and about to go but..

Tae:- That's only if you have a wish to sleep in the couch.

You smiled dropped.

Y/n in mind:- He exactly knew well how to control me.

Now you don't know what to do. You really want to go and have fun in rain but scared to sleep alone on the couch.

You sighed heavily and decided to ask one last time.

Y/n:- Taehyung please-

Tae:- SHUT UP

You flinched.

Tae:- you really like when i loose my temperm...don't you? If you want to sleep on the couch then go.

You looked down being scared of him. He said and turned his eyes towards the book. You sat there for a while then you got out of the bed.

Tae:- Wait.. Where are you going??

He asked while closing his book.

Y/n:- To the balcony.

Tae:- come here.

You became nervous and slowly walked towards him. He grabbed your wrist and made you sit on the bed. Then he removed his hoodie and put it on you so that you won't feel cold.

Tae:- keep yourself warm at all the times.

You instantly melted.

Tae:- Now go. Just stay there only don't go out. Got it?

You nodded.

Then again he leaned his back against the headboard and opened the book and started reading.

You smiled and walked towards the balcony.

[Next day]

You woke up early in the morning. You saw Taehyung wasn't beside you. You thought Taehyung would be in the living room as usual. You sighed and got out of the bed. Then you took a quick shower.