❣ Crazy for you

The meeting is finished. Taehyung came back to his office and dropped himself on the couch.

He checked his presents once again. He smiled and threw them on the desk. But those files accidentally hit the banana milk bottle causing the bottle to fall on the floor making all the milk spill on the floor.

Tae:- Why the hell did he put it here??

He sighed and closed his eyes. But soon he opened when he heard someone yelling.

Jungkook:- WHAT THE HECK TAEHYUNG!!

Taehyung looked at him in annoyed.

Jungkook:- i thought to drink it after the meeting but you.. ugh!

Taehyung ignored him making jungkook more angry.

Jungkook:- TAEHYUNG I'M TAKING TO YOU-

Tae:- Jungkook leave it.. I'll buy you as fucking as you want now SHUT UP.

Jungkook eyes lighten up.

Jungkook:- Fine! I forgive you.

Taehyung give him a death glare. Jungkook laughed awkwardly.

Tae:- Tell someone to clean this mess.

Jungkook nodded and walked out.

Taehyung closed his eyes.

[At night]

You entered in the room and saw him working on his laptop. You walked towards the mirror and started to fix your fair.

Y/n:- Taehyung.. Do you need coffee or anything??

He has been working for an hour that's why you ask him. He didn't say anything.

Y/n:- hmmm??

Y/n:- Taehyung??

You fixed your hair in a messy bun while looking at the mirror.

Y/n:- Taehyung i said-

You turned around and caught his eyes were already stuck on you. Your face turned red.

Y/n:- Yaah! Stop staring.

Tae:- you make it kinda hard not to stare.

He said while placing his laptop aside. His intimidating look is killing you.

Y/n:- yahh! Stop

Tae:- i can't stop myself princess. You make me crazy for you every single day.

He said and started walking closer. You are started looking backwards while gulping. Your back hit the wall and he trapped you between his strong arms. He leaned towards you making your breathe uneven. You bit your lips nervously.

Tae:- You don't need to seduce me cuz I've already fallen for you.

You blushed so hard and lowered your gaze to avoid his eye contact. Cuz his intimidating gaze piercing into your soul.

Y/n:- p-please let me g-go.

You stutterd. He smiled knowing how easily he makes you nervous. You looked at him for a second then quickly looked away. He's enjoying your helpless state. He continues leaning closer and your heart is pounding.

Y/n:- Taehyung let me go-

Tae:- Then give me a kiss.

Your eyes slightly widened. You know that if you start there any longer your heart will explode out of your chest.

You suddenly bend down and escaped from under his arms and started running to the door. He glared at you.

Tae:- Who gave you the permission to leave??

He said in a cold tone. you stopped at your track.

Tae:- Get your ass over here.

Y/n:- umm, i have work to do.

Tae:- Do it later.

Y/n:- But-

Tae:- i said do it later.

Y/n:- Just 10 min hm..

You said and quickly rushed out before he could say anything. You placed your hands on your chest. Your heart was beating so fast.

Y/n in mind:- Why?? Why I'm so why? I wish one day I could make him as nervous as he makes me. But he never gets shy.

You headed downstairs while pouting.

....___________....

Jimin finally reached back to Korea. Jungkook looked at him and smiled. But jungkook's smile faded away when he saw jimin's mother. 

Jimin's mother and jungkook glared at each other.

Jimin walked towards jungkook and hugged him. Jungkook turned his eyes towards jimin and hugged him back. Jimin pulled away and spoke.

Jimin:- It's been a long time since I saw your stupid face.

Jungkook glared at him.

Jungkook:- Want a ride to hell? Hold you tongue.

Jimin raised an eyebrow.

Jimin:- Don't fuck with me.. I'll kill you.

Jungkook:- Not if I kill you first.

[ J/m means Jimin's mother don't get confused]

It's getting heat between them and J/m gets worried and about to stop them but.. they both burst out laughing making her confused.

Jimin:- you haven't changed even a little bit.

Jungkook:- You too.

J/m:- What's wrong with this kids??

Jimin:- Meet you later I'm a little tired.

He said while tapping jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook nodded and smiled. Jimin smiled back and sat in the car. J/m sat beside jimin and he drive away.

Jungkook sighed and headed to his house.

...._________....

[ Flashback ]

Jimin:- ohh really??

[ Flashback end ]

Taehyung opened his eyes when jimin flashed in front of his eyes. He stood up and headed towards the balcony. You were doing the dishes.

He stood in the balcony and stared at the night view.

[ Flashback ]

Jimin:- Who's Y/n.. Taehyung?

[ Flashback end ]

Tae:- How the hell did he know about Y/n??

He started to think deeply.

[ Flashback ]

Jimin:- Is she your wife? Are you married?? Really? Why didn't you tell me?

[ Flashback end ]

Tae:- Play with my emotions once I'll prove you i can play better than you.

_________________________________________________________

What do you think why Taehyung hates jimin???

What's their relationship??

Wait for the next chapter to know all these....

Babayeee 😽

Vote vote vote
Lol please.