❣ Ruined friendship

/In his car/

Taehyung is now heading to jungkook's house. But he kept thinking deeply, still he has little hope that jungkook will not do anything like that.

Before he could go to jungkook's house, he wants to confirm weather the guard told the truth or not. So he took out the phone and called you.

Y/n:- Hello-

Tae:- Who the hell kidnapped you Y/n??

Your body freezed. You don't know what to say.

Tae:- Princess. You heart me right??

Your breath started to get heavy.

Tae:- I said who the fuck kidnapped you??

You are scared thinking that if you tell the truth, he will do something to Jungkook.

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration when he still hasn't got an answer from you.

Tae:- Don't fucking taste my patience Y/n.

A couple of tears left your eyes.

Y/n:- i-i don't know T-Taehyung.

He hit the steering wheel very hard.

Tae:- I HATE LIARS.

You flinched.

Tae:- You DARED to lie to me?

You gulped.

Tae:- You are really getting on my nerves right now.

He sighed.

Tae:- I know who is behind this and what happened but i want to hear it from you.

Tae:- So don't you dare to hide anything from me. Now tell me what happened from the beginning and who is behind it.

You lowered your gaze and began to sob a little.

Tae:- You don't get this softly.. Right?

He stopped the car.

Tae:- Wait! I will come over there and teach you in my way.

Fear took all over your body. He was about to hung up the call but...

Y/n:- Yes..i-its J-jungkook.

You started telling him everything from the beginning while sobbing.

His eyes which were dark already, now turned way darker than before.

After telling him everything you began to cry. He hung up the call without saying anything. He is not in a right mind.

He doesn't even care that you are really scared of being alone in the big house and crying non stop.

He called that guard.

Guard:- Hell-

Tae:- I want Josh in the basement at any cost. Find him as soon as possible. Got it?

He's going to torture Josh to death.

_____________

Jimin entered into his house while talking to Josh on the call.

Jimin:- So, Y/n is thinking jungkook is the one who ordered you to kill her..right?

Josh:- Yes

Jimin:- Perfect.

He smirked and dropped himself on the couch. Now he has a chance to do anything and can push the blame on jungkook. And nose he doesn't need to be afraid, nor does he need to hide because now Taehyung's full focus is on jungkook.