❣ A HEARTLESS KILLER

Y/n:- I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CONSTANT LIES AND YOUR COLD HEARTLESS BEHAVIOUR.

You started crying hard.

Your mother tried to approach you but Yoongi stopped her by holding her hand.

Yoongi:- No Eomma let her cry, scream, and let it all out whatever is killing her inside.

You wiped your tears and grabbed Taehyung's collar and looked into his eyes.

Y/n:- I'm not a s-stone Taehyung. I'm human too just like you are. I too have emotions. But I'm not allowed to have emotions. Like, if I get mad at you, you get pissed at me. So, I'll just stay silent cause I don't want to argue with you who just don't understand.

Y/n:- Why? T-Taehyung..w-why..

Y/n:- WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE EMOTIONS.

You were very angry and hurt.

He lowered his gaze and just stayed quiet.

Your eyes were staring at him filled with tears and pain but he couldn't look into your eyes because of guilt.

You sighed.

Y/n:- You know I don't get angry easily and I can't stay angry at people for long. But I really get hurt easily Taehyung, because every word, every action goes straight to my heart. No one can tolerate your crazy acts like I do. I endured more than i should because the love i have for you is more than the hurt i feel, not because I'm okay with it. But now LOVE is a PAIN Taehyung just because of YOU.

Y/n:- no..no i can't take this anymore, i don't want y-you in my life anymore.

His breath got heavy upon hearing those words. His hands were shivering. Love made him weak.

Love is so powerful that it can make a strongest person weak.

It made him weak against the one he loved.

Y/n:- I-i know everything about you. You're a MONSTER, A HEARTLESS KILLER. Y-you killed your own father.

Tae:- W-what did you say??

Y/n:- YOU KILLED YOUR OWN FATHER WITHOUT ANY MERCY.

Tae:- N-no no princess.. I love my father i didn't kill-

Y/n:- SHUT UP!! I'm done with your LIES.

You said and looked away.

Tae:- Princess hear me out, let me explain my inner pain, i have no one to hear my-

Y/n:- I don't trust you anymore Taehyung, once my trust is gone it's gone.

His heart was hurting so badly. He's not crying but the pain is tearing up his soul.

There are so many things he has buried inside, he wants to tell you now but you are not ready to hear it.

Y/n:- W-why are you s-still here??

You both made an eye contact.

Those painful eyes with no tears of his piercing into your soul.

You don't want him in your life but at the same time you can't live without him.

Y/n in mind:- What have you done to me Taehyung?? I love you but at the same time I hate you.

You both need each other like the heart needs a beat.

Y/n in mind:- But I can't take the pain anymore.

You sighed and started to head towards your bedroom.

Tae:- Princess..come back here. Don't leave me Y/n. I can't live without you.

He ran to you and held your wrist.