❣ Known strangers

After drinking his coffee, Jungkook sat on the couch and was staring at the wall while thinking deeply.

/FLASHBACK/

Jungkook:- Y/n STOP.. STOP RIGHT THERE

/FLASHBACK END/

Jungkook:- Why the fuck is she scared of me??? She just ran away as soon as she saw my face.. Right??

His eyes widened.

Jungkook:- That means....

Jungkook:- Do i look scary??

He quickly took out his phone and looked at his reflection in the phone. Seeing the reflection on his phone a proud smile formed on his lips.

Jungkook:- Damn! I look so handsome.

He slid his fingers towards the bruises on his face.

Jungkook:- Every punch that bastard have me was very strong. But I'm still looking freaking handsome in this bruises.

Suddenly his phone started ringing. He checked the caller ID and picked it up.

Jungkook:- Hello

Hoseok:- Where are you two jungkook?? I've been waiting for you both for an hour.

Hoseok likes to talk to Jungkook about office work or anything more than anything..

Because jungkook have a charming personality. He's friendly to everyone unlike Taehyung.

Hoseok:- I almost finished the files and-

Jungkook:- No. no don't talk to me about business work.

Hoseok was confused.

Hoseok:- What? What do you mean??

Jungkook:- I quit the job..i ain't working there anymore.

Hoseok:- What? But why??

Jungkook sighed before speaking.

Jungkook:- i just don't wanna work with him anymore.

Hoseok:- Why you sound so weak? You alright jungkook??

Jungkook:- No, actually I'm not okay.

There were many questions that Hoseok wanted to ask jungkook but he thought that this was not the right time to ask.

Houston:- Okay then i think you need some rest.. I'll call you later.

With that he hung up the call.

______________

(If you don't remember read the previous part again🙏🏻)

You were glaring at him. You were thinking that he was asleep but he wasn't.

Y/n:- Who give you the permission to close your eyes huh??

He was trying hard not to smile.

Y/n:- Answer me!

You placed your both hands on his chest and started to push him slowly.

Y/n:- I don't wanna hug or cuddle you... You are so bad.

He hugged you more tightly. Still his eyes were closed.

Y/n:- Ahhh! What now?? What should I do??

You whispered.

Y/n:- But I won't give up.

You started struggling to get out of his grip but his grip was too strong. Add you were struggling suddenly your hand accidently hit his wound. You eyes widened.