six

Elena dialed Booth's phone number as she stood in Temperance's office, waiting on Booth to pick them up from s the lab

Elena dialed Booth's phone number as she stood in Temperance's office, waiting on Booth to pick them up from s the lab. "Agent Booth's phone." The voice of Rebecca came threw on the other line.

"Oh, hi, it's Agent Diaz and Dr.Brennan. Is Agent Booth...available?" Elena asked, unsure of what to say. She knew just based off her voice that the two of them had sex.

"Uh, available? Agent Diaz, I-" Rebecca stuttered as she talked to the woman on the phone.

"Yeah, Diaz, Bones. What's up?" Booth got on the phone.

"Nothing, just seeing if you got the call, and if you were swinging by to pick us up from the lab or-" Elena spoke to her partner on the other line.

"Oh yeah. Um, I'm just gonna have to meet you guys there, okay?" Booth told her.

"Okay,bye." Elena quickly hung up the phone and looked to Temperance. "I guess we'll take my car." Elena told her and the two of them walked out of the office and headed to the crime scene.

👩🏽‍💼

The two of them were at the crime scene awaiting Booth. Booth pulled into the crime scene that was a construction site. He got out of the car and walked over to the two women. "Sorry if we interrupted anything." Temperance told Booth as the three of them walked to the crime scene.

"Oh! No. No, you didn't." Booth lied to them, causing Elena to give him a look.

"Good." Temperance nodded, not believing him.

"Okay." Booth nodded, "But if you must know, Rebecca, my ex... she stopped by my place to pick up a comic that I got Parker." Booth continued to lie to them.

"Okay." Elena and Temperance nodded their heads, not really caring.

"She just so happened to pick up the phone. That's it. You know? Nothing more, nothing less." Booth told them as they turned a corner as they walked.

"I'm sorry. Did we say we must know?" Elena asked him as they continued on their journey to the crime scene.

"Ohh, very nice." Booth groaned as they reached the crime scene. Booth put on a mask as they stood in the crime scene.

Temperance pulled out a tape recorder and begin talking into it, "Age and sex undetermined." She said as she looked at the body in the tub, "Victim is immersed in a pool of-" Temperance sniffed, "What smells like a composite of domestic corrosives..."