// Carsick \\

I need to actually focus on the aim of this book and write actual Lander oneshots and not me being a dick-head- I'm gonna try and get my A-game switched on from now on.

Ships: Lander☆
Genre: Fluff○
Au: Bassicaly original

No ones pov:

Zander lied in his bed, drained from the day of school. He had gotten into another fight at school with Drew and his goons, precisely about how Jake is somehow addicted to the club and left them. He huffed at the dornting thought as Hailey suddenly rushed into the room.

"Hey dork! Just wanted to let you know since you haven't been looking at the group chat recently." The teal-haired girl begun, "We're going on a roadtrip this weekend! Everyone's coming, you in?"
"Eh, I haven't got anything planned so sure." Zander replied. Hailey squealed as she ran out of the room in excitement. The mauve-haired boy rolled his eyes as he ignored his step-sisters childish actions.

*Timeskip to weekend...*

Zanders pov:

I sat at my desk in my comfortable room, as I delicately did my mascara. It was finally the day the club had been waiting for. We were supposed to be getting picked up by Sean in his car, which we all agreed. Sean is supposed to be if I'm correct, getting Milly first then us, Luke and then Jake.

"Zander! Hurry your ass up now!" Hailey yelled from downstairs, and I must add annoyingly. "Im finishing up with my makeup, calm down!" I yelled back at her. I could here her scoff from the bathroom, the bitch.

I finished up my last touches of mascara as I sprinted down the spiral staircase. "Took you long enough..." Hailey snapped. I gave her a dirty look as I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door.

"Hey, boomers!" Milly screamed from the car window.
"Milly! Get into your seat properly! Now." Sean asked in a fatherly way. "Ugh, your no fun." Milly responded as she her head sunk back into the back seat. "Alright, Jakes gonna sit in the front, I'm sitting in the back with Milly, so Zander your gonna be next to Luke in the middle." Hailey exclaimed. I nodded in response as i took a seat in the middle part of the vehicle.

__________________________________________________

After around 20 minutes, everyone had been picked up and had their seats erranged. Luke already had his earplugs in as he seemed to be watching Gachatube. "Ay, Luke?" I started as luke took one ear plug out and looked at me, engaging for me to continue, "Can I watch what your watching too?" I questioned. He smiled at me as he replied with, "Oh, sure! Here." He gave me he earplug he took out as I placed it into my ear and begun to watch what was on the phone screen.

Lukes pov:

It had been atleast 30 minutes and think my travel sickness was beginning to kick in... I had been worrying about this all week and hadn't had any pills for it or even paracetamol for that manour. I looked down at Zander who was now reading a book calmly. I decided it was probably best if I told him about my sickness.

I nudged him slightly as he took his eyes off his page. "Yes, hunny?" He asked. I blushed a little at the pet name, but then I remembered why I actually nudged him. "Uhm.. The thing is... I may or may not have travel sickness and I'm started to feel unwell." I whispered.
"Why didn't you take any pills or medication?" He asked. I signed as I responded, "I thought my mom would have some somewhere, but turns out we had run out of my carsickness medicine and I didn't have time to go buy some.."
"Oh, love, why didn't you tell me sooner? I could've asked Sean to pull up near a gas station so I could pop into the shop and grab you some..." He said.
"I didn't want to be a bother so..." I whispered. He sighed at my response as he tapped Sean on the shoulder. He begun to whisper into his ear. I couldn't tell what he was saying because it was all muffled but it was probably about the fact I could puke any second.

"Luke? Why didn't you tell anyone about this earlier?" Sean questioned. I could tell everyone's eyes were on me and obviously Hailey, Milly and Jake were very much baffled. "Eh. What's going on?" Jake asked.
"Luke, has travel sickness and he hadn't had medication and didn't tell anybody." Sean replied.
"Oh, Luke... There was gas station we crossed by 10 minutes ago we could've stopped off there." Hailey said in worry.
"Where's the next place we can stop at?" Milly asked.
"We have to wait around another half an hour, can you hold on that much longer, Luke?" Sean asked. I nodded in hope as Sean's eyes travelled back in the direction of the road.

I leaned onto Zanders shoulder as my golden eyes skimmed and scanned across his page he was on. "Luke. What are you doing?" Zander asked pretty much confused. I could tell why though, I'm not he kind of person you'd come across who'd like to read. "Im bored and there's not much to do at the moment considering we're not stopping off at a restaurant any time soon or getting to our final destination so I thought I'd just read with you. It could maybe relax my mind a little." I replied. He smiled lightly as he pecked me on the forehead. "Oh, please. Stop with the PDA you homos." Milly snickered.
"Milly! Leave them be. Besides I'm not finished putting stickers on your face. " Hailey snapped.

I laughed a little at the dedication of Hailey plastering stickers all over Millys facial features. Especially, on her cheeks and nose.

________________________________________________

Another half an hour had passed, and now I was definitely about to throw up. I nudged Zander quite roughly as I shot my hand over my mouth. His eyes widened slightly as he yelled to Sean, "Are we at the gas station?! Lukes about to puke!" Sean slammed his foot onto the breaks as he pulled over into a carpark. I practically punched the door open as I ran into the shop, Zander following after me.

I quickly opened the bathroom door for men and begun to throw up down the toilet... Zander came in seconds later and was met with the sound of me gagging my organs up. I felt him crouch down behind me as he pulled my bangs out of my eyes and held my waist. Sweat dripped from my forehead as I puked nonstop.

Zanders pov:

After what felt like hours, Luke had finally completed his business and flushed the toilet. "Sorry, you had to endure through that.." Luke weakly apologised. "Don't worry, baby.. It's fine." I responded. I took his fragile hand in mine as I pulled him out the bathroom.

I took a packet of medication for travel sickness and walked over to a cash register. "Could I pay for these, please?" I asked the cashier as they nodded. "Zander! There's no need for you to pay, I can do it if you like." Luke panted as he tightened his grip on my pale, snowy hands. "Luke, its okay. Plus you haven't got you wallet on you, it's in the car." I reassured. He signed in defeat as he let me pay the cashier.

I walked him out through the door and back to Sean's car. "You alright now, Luke?" Jake asked curiously.
"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for your concern though." Luke replied while giving the weakest smile he could give.

After giving him the medication he needed, I embraced him tightly. It wasn't long until he fell asleep in my arms. I smiled at him as he snored under his breath. I kissed him lightly on his cheek as I also fell asleep.

"Sweet dreams, darling." I muttered under my breath.

This took far to long- Anyways, I hope to you write more oneshots this long and stop doing so many useless chapters that aren't interesting at all-
Love you all!
Have a good day or night! ○●