Guilty Feeling

7:54, I made it! I need to text my mom.

As I was about to take out my phone, when suddenly I heard a familiar voice behind me

"Wow, first time not being late this year, can't say I'm not impress." I turn around looking to be sure, but I already knew who it was "you deserve a price." He sarcastically added." You have six more minutes to get on my nerves today, is this all you got?" I paused then added "I was expecting better of you, Jake."

That smirk, that fucking smirk of his. If I could, I would ripe it off his face.

His face...

The worst part is that if he wasn't a jackass, Jake could be my type.

Hazel eyes, dark brown hair, slim and athletic body, tall and his fucking smile.

Why is he like that seriously? And why only with me?

He seems so sweet with everyone else except me.

"But I'm just. Starting." Jake said looking straight into my eyes with a playful voice.

F.U.C.K.M.E

Please someone save me. I know I'm not going to like what will happen next.

Please someone, anyone, just save me from this devil, that other person like to call Jake.

"Summer, you're here! "

"Yes!" I thought out loud, making a few people passing by look in my direction.

"Oups, to loud" I mumble to myself

I looked in the direction of the person who was calling me.

It's Alex, one of my friends.

I didn't think I would be able to love her more than I already do but she just proved me wrong.

"coming~ Bye Jake" I said with an arrogant smile.

At the cafeteria

"Wasn't Sky supposed to wait for you today?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, he was supposed to, but I didn't see him yet." I replied, just realizing that I was to distract by Jake to notice that Sky wasn't at my locker when I arrived. Weird. I thought to myself while paying for my food I plan to eat before my first exam start. Suddenly, someone came next to me screaming in my ear making me almost punch them from the fear "WTF Sky!" I said after realizing who made me almost shit myself a second ago "Where were you?" I added after making sure I wasn't having a heart attack from the fright, I'm not exaggerating. I have a weak heart.

He couldn't stop laughing at his own joke

"Stop laughing and answer me."

I said chuckling a little because of how contagious his laugh is. "You arrived before me."

He finally answered with a bright smile, and I felt my heart ache. I really love him. He is my first love ever and sometimes hiding my feeling hurt. Like now

"Are you okay?" he asked after noticing I wasn't really paying attention anymore.

"I should eat fast if I don't want to be late." I replied ignoring his question.

I can't help but feel guilty. I hate having those feeling for Sky. I can't ruin everything because of them. I need to think about the consequence it'll have on my friends. I'll deal with this problem later. I have my future on the line and things to prove.

It can't get worse than it already is right?

Author note:

This chapter is kind of short.

Hope you like it anyway, chapter 3 coming soon~