confession

At the party

This is worse than the stress I had before the exams. Now, I actually feel like I'm going to throw up.

When I was secretly heading toward the exit, someone caught my wrist

"Where are you going?" They asked me, I turned around to look at who it was, and it was Sky.

"Oh no, could it get worse than this?" I mumbled to myself. At the exact moment, I heard a familiar voice coming my way.

Jake is the last thing I need right now. So, I quickly answered Sky

"Nowhere, let's go," then I dragged him inside the house.

Time skip

I took a few drinks, and the stress is starting to fade. This is the exact amount I need not to be drunk and regret what I will say to him. One more drink and I lose the control of which words can come out of my mouth. It's now or never.

I quickly finish my drink before heading toward Sky leaving my empty cup on a table where there's a shit ton of them.

It took me less than a minute to figure out where Sky was

You could call it the power of "feelings". I can find I'm in any room full of people.

Like now, he's with a bunch of his friends from the music club.

They're in the kitchen, which is on the other side of the dance floor who's full of people dancing, well dancing is a big word more like rocking there body back and forth or just jumping like maniac to the beat of the song.

Anyway, I still must cross that crowd of people I probably only saw once in my entire life without getting somehow stuck there, because I know I could.

Forgot to mention there is a lot of kissing in there too.

I think there is more people kissing than dancing actually.

Gross.

As I was about to leave, someone stopped me.

"Summer~" a drunk voice called me. I turned around to look who it was

"Jake?" I asked out of surprise.

It was my first time seeing him drunk. He might seem to me like someone who party every weekend, but no. he is weirdly diligent. He never goes to sleep late, never slack off, always give is homework on time. In brief, not someone who you see drunk on daily basis.

"I don't have time for you now." I said, but when I started to leave again, he grabbed my wrist "don't" he said in a huskie voice.

I glanced at him again and he is definitively REALLY drunk than I quickly glanced back toward the kitchen to notice that Sky wasn't there anymore.

"Shit." I thought out loud "I really need to go." I took Jakes hand off my wrist and went to look for Sky.

I couldn't find him. All of a sudden, I couldn't find him. Why? Why can't I find him?

Maybe because I drank too much or is it a sign a shouldn't confess to him? 

I turned around scanning the room one last time and there he was, sitting on the couch looking inside his cup of beer then he raised his head. A smile appeared on his face when he saw me. after that, he started making sign for me to come sit next to him.

I took a deep breath heading toward him.

"Are you having fun?" he asks "yeah" I answered feeling the stress coming back up "I have something to tell you" I added.

He turned around to look at me as a sign he was listening.

I closed my eyes and took another deep breath

"I like you." I said with my eyes still closed.

Sky wasn't speaking.

Shit, why did I tell him!

of course, he doesn't like me back, why did I have to ruin everything with my stupid feelings.

I slowly started to open my eyes not daring to look at him, when I suddenly felt his hand on my face and before I could process completely what was happening his lips where on mine.

Author note

Yahh, I know what you're saying. What about Jake? Right? who knows. Maybe she'll start dating Sky and Jake will get jealous and finally find out he as feeling for her, or does he already know he likes her? Guess what I won't tell you guys. You'll need to read the rest to know ;)