first kiss

Sky was kissing me.

My friend who I just happened to be confessing to is kissing me.

Not a peck, a kiss.

You know people tells you that your first kiss should be with someone you like.

Mine's with Sky, my best friend.

If someone had asked me a year ago with who I would like to have my first kiss with, I would have probably answered that it didn't matter or I would have said the name of any celebrity a was currently crushing on, but for the past few months, I've been dreaming of this moment.

A late night at the park, looking at the star with him. He would suddenly confess to me, and we would kiss each other under the moonlight.

It seemed perfect in my eyes.

But now that it's happening, it doesn't fell right. We're at a party, there is loud music people can clearly see us. We are no where near my expectation or my dream.

I keep trying to tell myself to enjoy the moment, that I only have one first kiss in my life.

So, that's what I do. I enjoy the moment

Sky's lips are soft. He is pulling me closer with both of his hands. One on my waist, and one on my face.

This does again not fell like a first kiss is supposed to be. It's rough and weird. Who knows, maybe all kisses are like that and I'm the one who don't like kissing.

He stops kissing me, now my head is working. I'm not only focusing on kissing, but more on "does that mean he likes me back?"

If he kissed me back after I confessed my feeling for him, it means he likes me too, right?

Are we dating now? I mean in movies that's how it goes most of the time.

I finally come back to reality when sky wipe his lips...

Wait what?

"sorry" he says after glancing back toward the front door where there's still a few people who came in a few minutes ago and in those few people, there's Ana. Sky's ex.

And that's when everything make sense.

"don't tell me you did that to make her jealous."

"of course not." He said then he adds "we talked a few days ago and she kept saying that I still liked her and that I couldn't move on, so..."

"So?"

"So, I kissed you to prove to her that I moved on."

"that's not the behavior of someone who moved on." I said looking at him one last time before standing up to leave.

"wait" he stopped me

"What now?" I asked starting to feel really annoyed by him.

"I wanted to make sure that you didn't misunderstand anything. I'm sorry Summer, I don't like you that way." He said with an apologetic smile on his face

"Yeah, I figured out" I answered him leaving as fast as I could.

I know he didn't like me back it was obvious, but I didn't expect him to kiss me even to he knew I had feeling for him.

I don't know, I thought that maybe he didn't understand my confession earlier because of all the noises.

But he knew. He just didn't care about my feelings and kissed me anyway.

He made my hopes goes up for nothing.

I feel like shit.

I need some air, and space.

Author note

Did you expect it?

Next chapter coming soon<3

Spoiler alert, Jake's back ;)