stress

A week as passed since I spoke with Jake, which is good since I couldn't have handled more stress. I'm not someone who's usually anxious before exams but suddenly,

I. Was. Not. O.K.

I couldn't even sleep. I probably had only 10 hours of sleep this week. I might be exaggerating, but that's what it felt like.

Tonight, there's a big party where all seniors are invited. It's going to be my last party in Australia before moving to study back in Canada. A few months ago, I was accepted at a really good university in Vancouver. I was offered a scholarship there and I immediately accepted. It's not that I don't like Australia, but I do miss living in Canada. It means leaving my friends. I'm sad but I'm used to it by now. I also had a lot of thought about my feeling for sky this past few days and I decided to tell my friends. I don't want to keep it a secret anymore, maybe if I tell them, it'll help me get over him more easily.

Time skip

" I have something to tell you." I said with a serious face and everyone was suddenly looking at me like I was going to announce them I had a cancer or something. The silence was loud, they were looking at me waiting for me to start speaking but I couldn't, I was too nervous. Nervous of how they would react, would they be surprised, happy or even mad at this point, I don't know?

"What?" Alex and Mollie said at the same time finally breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I added... "I- "

"DID YOU KILL SOMEONE?!" Chris suddenly screamed cutting me.

I gave him the biggest death stare before replying "You're the one I'm going to kill if you don't stop joking around, this is a serious matter."

"Then just tell us!" Layla also screamed

"Why is everyone screaming?" I ask trying to relax the atmosphere, who was way too serious to my liking. "Spill!" she screamed again

"I like sky!" I blurted out a little louder than I expected, am I screaming too now?

Sight*

I open my eyes, that I closed while ago because I was scared to see their reaction. Where they really sighting? why?

I was looking at them in confusion. They all looked at each other than turn toward me

"We know." They all said at the same time

"Oh" I added before processing what they really said.

"Wait, you know?" I asked with my eyes wide open "How?"

"Babe, you are Soooooo~ obvious. We're your best friends, of course we noticed, and not only by the way you look at him every day." Chris said

"Really, does that mean that he knows too?" I said panicking a little

"No, Sky's really dense." Layla said and then she added "But you should tell him."

"Hell no!" took me enough courage to tell them and now I'm suppose to confess to Sky? This wasn't in my plan, and it won't be.

"Why?" Kayla asked.

"Because he doesn't like me back." I responded.

"Did he tell you that?" Alex who's been silent for a while asked.

"No, but I'm sure he wouldn't like me... Not like that..." I mumbled.

"Stop humbling yourself, which boy wouldn't like you like that. You're irresistible" Mollie said with the sweetest voice.

"Me." Chris responded like it was an actual question.

I sighted turning around to face him "You're Gay." I said then turned around to face mollie again. "You think so?" I asked with a hopeful smile on my face.

"Yes!" All the girls responded to my question like it was a matter of life or death.

"Ok then," I said confidently "I'll confess tonight."

Author note:

I know Summer is one of the smartest of her class (with Jake;) but she can be stupid too. She can't be smart in every subject. So, she is struggling with physic and love:)

Next chapter coming soon<3