1

I woke up to my alarm blasting in my ear

I woke up to my alarm blasting in my ear. I went to reach for my phone but was met with the cold hard wood floor. "Shit." What a great way to start the morning off.

I got off the floor and grabbed my phone, quickly shutting off the stupid ass alarm. It was 8:30 in the morning and time for me to get to school. I had one early class which was History.

I fucking hate history and I honestly don't know why I signed up for that class. I went into the shower and put in a nice simple outfit.

I left my hair down not feeling like dealing with it today

I left my hair down not feeling like dealing with it today. I grabbed my laptop bag and phone left out my apartment.

I went to NYU which was quite a surprise. Don't get me wrong I'm smart as shit but I still didn't think I could get in. All throughout high school I got high marks in all my class even Spanish if you can believe it.

I was the head of my track team and even played a bit of volleyball. I was a try hard for all the right reasons. I needed to be better than my parents and I needed to get away from them. Anything I could do to keep myself away from home was best.

It wasn't like I was abused physically but the emotional and mental torment those sick people had over me was to much to deal with. The second I turned eighteen I was never in that house. I was always with a friend or just outside.

Anywhere was better then home. The few times they did hit me it wasn't simple discipline, I was fighting for my fucking life. And no I'm not being dramatic.

I was in my final year of college and soon I was going to go on to making my own clothing shop where I sell my designs to high end people and make hella money.

I made it to class right on time. The professor entered and class began. This is honestly the most boring class of my whole schedule. As soon as class was over I walked to this cute little cafe.

This part of New York is very...white. I've been to Brooklyn and Manhattan. Shit be lit. I always go there and Times Square. That's where the hood tourist shit be at.

I got me an ice coffee, a sandwich, and a brownie. I went to sit at a little booth while I waited for my food. I scrolled on my phone looking at a bunch of funny ass TikTok's when my name was called. I stood up still on my phone walking to get my order when a big ass wall hit me or I hit the wall either way I still got hit.

I was a bit confused on why there was a wall in the middle of the walk way but when I looked up it was a tall ass white man. Holy shit. That man is built like Mont Everest. I heard him chuckle and smile down at me.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not that tall." Wait a damn minute can he read my fucking mind? No you dumbass I probably just spoke out loud. "My bad sir I didn't mean to bump into you." I apologized.

"It's fine bellissima. It was an accident." I smiled at him. "Well again I'm sorry." I moved past him and grabbed my food. I decided not to eat here for the man fact that I still a bit embarrassed. I walked out of the cafe and went back home. I had an hour and a half left of free time before I was back to learning. 

Kill me now.