15

I woke up to loud voices shouting. I sat up quickly and pushed my now messy hair back. God I need a fucking brush.

I could still hear the voices but they were far away. I got out of bed and felt a shooting pain run through my body.

Fucking Marcel.

I waddled over to his closet and put on one of his shirts. It stopped mid thigh so it was ok. I walked out the room and went to were the voices were coming from.

"Either you tell her or I will!" I heard Rhea's voice booming through Marcels office. Tell who what?

"She doesn't need to know anything. This life is too dangerous for her." What life? What are they talking about.

I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump. I was about to scream when a hand was placed over my mouth.

"Ahh wouldn't want them to hear you now would you love?" In front of me was a tall black man with a thick British accent.

He was drop dead gorgeous. "When Ebony finds out about what you do she's going to leave you. Your putting her fucking life in danger."

How is he putting me in danger and who the fuck is this man? I went and licked his palm and he giggled.

"Stop that tickles." He whispered. I tried to pull his hand off of me but he wouldn't budge. I heard something break in the office and my heart stopped.

As the plate fell to the floor everything went slow . I felt my heart begin to beat ever faster. Once the plate hit the floor my fathers head swerved to me.

His eyes fell to the floor then back at me. "Daddy..." my voice was barely above a whisper. "You stupid fucking girl." He rushed over to me and pulled at my hair.

"Please i-im sorry." He pulled me upstairs by my hair. I felt as if it was ripping from my scalp. He pushed me into the closet and locked it.

"Please! Im sorry!" I screamed. My breath grew heavy.

I didn't realize tears were falling down until the man pulled me into his arms. "I didn't mean to hurt you." He whispered.

I heard the office door opened and looked to see Marcel and Rhea come out.

Marcel's face was red and Rhea looked like she just beat a bitch ass. Once their eyes landed on me their face grew with worry.

"Tristan what the hell did you do?" Marcel pushed me out of the guy whose name I know know as Tristan if for me and pulled me to him.

He kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. God I can't believe my childhood is still affecting me this much.

"Nothing she just started breaking out into tears." I pulled back from Marcel and he looked at me confused.

"How are you putting my life in danger." As those words left my mouth I could see Marcels heart drop to his ass.

"W-what.." he mumbled. "You've been acting weird for these few weeks and I should've trusted my gut-" coochie "so tell me...what are you doing to put my life in danger?"

It was as if time stopped. Marcels took a deep breath before his mouth began to move. The words that left his mouth made me feel like I was in the closet all over again.

"I'm the leader of the Italian-America Mafia."