4

Marcel's lips crashed down onto mine

Marcel's lips crashed down onto mine. The kiss was fast and rough. He pushed his tongue into my mouth sucking the air out of me. When he finally pulled away I felt as if my knees would give in.

He kissed my cheek before moving back. "Goodnight amore mio." I couldn't speak. I waved bye to him and walked into my apartment building. I made it to my house and opened the door.

I closed the door behind me and fucking screamed. I felt like a teenager all over again. This man was making me ache. I went into my bathroom and took off my makeup. I grabbed my shower cap and got undress. I got into the shower and washed off.

I got out and started doing my face care routine. I took the shower cap off and went into my room. I put on some pjs and laid on my bed. I decided to text Marcel to see if I could call him and as soon as the message sent he was FaceTiming me.

"That was fast." Marcel laughed. I saw that he was still in his car. "I just missed that pretty face or yours." His statement made me blush. "Did you have fun on our date?" He asked and honestly what kind of stupid question was that?

Of fucking course I had fun on our date. I wanted to do more but we're taking things slow and I have to be lady like. Can't give it up on the first date now can I? "It was amazing. I can't wait to do it again." Marcel smiled.

"Do you think you can stay on the phone with me till I fall asleep?" I asked in the sweetest tone.He smirked and nodded his head."Of course baby." We talked for a while before I fell asleep.

I woke up and saw that Marcel was still on the phone with me. I looked at him for a while before grabbing my phone and putting it on the charger.

I went into the bathroom and went into the shower. I got out the shower and started brushing my teeth. I brushed my tongue and imagined the toothbrush as Marcels coc- My god I'm such a dirty minded person.

I finished up in the bathroom and went into my room. I got dressed and went into the kitchen with my phone in my hand. Marcel was still asleep. Old man. Maybe his contact should be Old Man M instead of Big Daddy M.

I decided to make me some food since I bought groceries the other day

I decided to make me some food since I bought groceries the other day. I heard some noises on the phone as I was cooking my eggs and saw that Marcel was as up. "Good morning baby." His deep husky voice sent shivers to my pussy.

God I need to get laid. "Good morning. I was surprised to see you didn't hang up last night." Marcel chuckled. "Well I couldn't hang up. The sounds of your light snores is so cute." I gasped.

"I do not snore!" I held my heart, pretending to be offended by his comment. I knew I snored at night. It used to be real bad when I was a kid but it's not anymore.

"Do you have anything to do today?" Marcel asked changing the topic from my snores. "I'm getting my nails done later in in the afternoon but after that nada." I put my eggs on the plate.

"After you get your nails done let me pick you up and take you out." I smiled. "Only if your paying for everything." I joked. I grabbed a fork and started eating.

Marcel and I was on the phone the whole morning talking about absolutely nothing. It was fun talking to him.

"I have to go, my nail appointment is coming up." I grabbed my purse and keys. "Ok but text me the address once you get there." I was a bit confused by that but remembered he was going to pick me up afterwards.

"Ok bye." I hung up and left out the house. I made it to my appointment just in time and was seated. I was getting both my toes and nails done. Me and my nail tech talked for the whole appointment.

I don't know how long I was in there for but I loved the outcome of my nails and toes.

I wanted simple but with some bling ya know? I had texted Marcel that I was done

I wanted simple but with some bling ya know? I had texted Marcel that I was done. I went up to the register to pay when I heard the bell ring. I looked and saw Marcel walking over.

Damn that was quick. "Your fast." I said as I looked for my card. I finally found it and pulled it out to pay when I saw Marcel handing the lady his card. His BLACK CARD!

Oh damn he rich rich. "Marcel you didn't have to." I whined. I was a big girl I had the money. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead. "You don't have to worry about it baby." Yeah I'm for sure sucking this man's dick.

The lady gave me a knowing look and I smirked. She swiped Marcels card before giving it back to him. He gave her a large tip.

God this man is so fine paying for my stuff. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car. "Your nails look beautiful baby." He kissed my hand. I hummed.

They would look even better wrapped around his cock. "Such a dirty mouth on you." Oh god I'm always saying shit out loud. I smirked at him. "You could put it to better use." Marcel shock his head. He opened my door and I got in.

Once he got into the car I asked Marcel where we were going. "We're just going to drive around. I just want to spend time with you." He held my hands and I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face.

I pulled his face to mine and kissed his lips. My lipgloss went onto his lips and I laughed. I wiped it off. "Guess I can't kiss you with my lipgloss on." Marcel pulled my face to his and kissed me hard.

He pulled away letting me catch my breath. "I don't give a damn about some lipgloss." He kissed me once more before driving off.