12

I pulled up to Marcel's house and opened the door. Yes I have a key bitches. "Marcel!" I called out for him. I heard footsteps and saw him shirtless in only gray sweatpants and damn...

"Ebony? what's wrong?" He came over to me and held my face. "M-my brother." My heart was beating fast all the emotions I was trying to hold in came flooding back.

"What about you brother? Breath baby and tell me." He rubbed my face. I took in deep breaths and finally calmed myself.

"I-I didn't tell you this but, my name isn't Ebony." When the words left my mouth his face remained neutral. I continued with what I was saying. "My real name is K-kiara Jackson. M-my parents were abuse fucks that only cared about my brother and sister. When I turned seventeen I-i ran away and came to New York." Just thinking about this shit made me sick.

"M-my brother he must of hired a PI to find me. God I can't go back there." I started crying. I've spent years trying to make myself Ebony Olsen, trying to put my past behind me.

Marcel held me in his arms. "It's ok baby." He whispered kissing my head. "I won't let them find you. I won't let them back in your life."

He wiped my face and placed a kiss on my lips. I sighed. I held him tight and we just stayed like this. After a while Marcel picked me up in his arms and brought me upstairs to his room.

"I want you to stay here." He said as he took off my shoes. I was caught off guard from his statement. "W-what no I can't." I would love to stay here but I'm an independent woman. I may need a man for some dick but I never need a man for a home.

He kissed my lips, laying me back on the bed. "Your staying here. Whether I have to tie you down to the bed or not." I laughed at his comment. "You wouldn't." Marcel stared blankly at me.

I stopped laughing and I stared at him. "You wouldn't...right?" Marcel kissed my lips and got in bed next to me. "Sleep." I mean he wouldn't.

I sighed still thinking about whether or not he would tie me down or not. Actually I'd find that hot. God now I'm horny. Marcel's hands were wrapped around me. I turned around to face him.

His eyes were closed and he looked so fucking handsome. I brought my hand to his face and rubbed his cheek. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Sleep." He demanded. I rolled my eyes.

"No." I kissed his lips. He didn't move to kiss me back. I groaned. "Marcel.." I whined. He ignored me and closed his eyes. I huffed and turned around.

I decided to close my eyes and go to sleep.

a/n: short chapter to settle y'all down