*14

Marcels lips came to my breast. He sucker my nipple into his mouth while twisting the other one between his fingers.

I wrapped my legs around his waist bring him closer to me. "Fuck...baby put it in." Marcel chuckled around my nipple and pulled away.

"So inpatient." He kissed my lips hard. I was bare ass naked while this man still had his clothes on. I wanted to feel him bare against me.

I pulled away from the kissed and started unbuttoning his shirt. He smiled down at me and ripped the shirt off. The buttons flew everywhere.

He took off his pants along with his boxers. His cock stood hard against his stomach. I bit my lip. I sat up on the bed and went over to suck his cock. He took my hand and pushed me back on the bed.

"No baby..I want to fuck you." He grabbed his duck and ran it up and down my pussy. I groaned at his teasing.

"Mar-cel!" I yelled as he thrusted his cock into me hard. He pushed my legs up to my chest and started ramming into me. I was screaming off the top of my lungs.

I started clawing at his chest. "Please please please." I started begging. For what? I don't know. All I know is that this felt so fucking good.

Marcel started sucking on my chest and neck as he fucked me like there was no tomorrow.

"You feel so good around me baby." My eyes rolled back from his torment. His hand went to my neck and he held it hard.

I gripped his wrist. The bed went back and forth from his harsh thrust. "Your pussy so fucking right baby." He kissed my lips sucking on my tongue.

I felt myself clench around him and before I knew it I was cumming around his cock. He kept going still.

He pulled out of me and turned me onto my stomach. My legs were shaking a bit. He thrusted back into me now hitting a new angle.

His cock hit my g-spot making me grip the sheets. He pulled my hair and kissed along the side of my jaw.

"Take me like the good girl you are." This kinky ass motherfucker. My eyes rolled back once again as he kept hitting my spot. Before I knew it I was cumming again.

I was feeling even more tired ready for this man to put an end to my torture. But that didn't happen.

He laid me on my side and laid beside me and thrusted his cock back into me. "Marcel please." I huffed. He kissed along side my shoulder.

"Shh baby let me take care of you." He was slower than before. He still had a face pace but it wasn't as fast as before.

You could hear his cock go in and out of my wet pussy. My wall clenched around him and I came again.

Four ducking times this man made me come. He finally came on my ass after that intense fuck.

He turned my face to him and kissed my lips softly. "Let's get you cleaned up and eat our food so we can go again." He smirked.

I have him a death glare