6. Grass Isn't Good For You!

"Go Stallions!" An over-cheery blonde with a fake smile shouts from the side of the pitch. She's dressed in a cheerleading outfit, holding red and white Pom-Poms.

I'm dressed casually in high waisted shorts with a thin, white, flowing strap top. I didn't think it would be appropriate to wear ripped jeans with a band t-shirt.

The football game started 10 minutes ago. The points are 6-0 to us, apparently. I really don't understand what's going on. And, to be honest, I don't really care. I'm mostly just sitting on my phone, cheering when the girls do.

"That's Britney." Jennifer whispers into my ear, pointing towards the over-cheery cheerleader. "She's a bitch." She adds to the end, looking back at the game.

I look at Britney for a little longer, noticing how she pulls a sour face when she has to talk to the other cheerleaders. Except for when she talks to the two girls flanking her. One of them is a tall red head, the other is short with jet black hair. Britney's blonde hair is up in a high ponytail.

So, that is the famous ex-girlfriend. I guess you could call her pretty. Give her back her original nose and people would probably think otherwise. Not that people with big noses are ugly. She just has a very small face, so it would be odd.

I get through the rest of the game, managing to look interested. Chase looks towards me in the crowd now and then, sometimes giving a small wave. About 10 other girls around me waved back the first time. After that, Jennifer shouted, "he's waving at her!" That made them stop. I tried to ignore how much Britney cheered for Chase. Someone clearly wants him back. Or she just wants to sleep with him.

The Stallions won in the end. I'm not sure what the score was but apparently it was a really good result. I think the other team only got a couple of points.
Jennifer, Jasmine and I make our way back to Jasmines car as the team go back to the locker room.

We get back to Jasmines at 8pm, leaving me an hour before Chase picked me up. I had my outfit with me, ready to put on once my hair and makeup was done.

Jennifer worked on my hair, curling it all, while Jasmine did my makeup. She says she's going for the smokey eye look and, if I want it perfect, then it will take some time. I just sit there, chuckling slightly at the faces she pulls.

Jennifer makes my hair a main of curls. My hair is very long and very thick. Somehow, it looks even longer when it's curled. She ties it half up, half down, before spraying it all with hair spray.

Once my face is done, I strip out of my clothes, ready to put my dress on. I slip it on, asking one of the girls to zip it again. I pull my shoes on while Jennifer and Jasmine start getting themselves ready. I stand up, wobbling slightly, before regaining my balance. I look at myself in the full length mirror. I'm actually in awe of myself. It doesn't look like me. I hardly wear makeup, and if I do, then it's only a little. Now, I can barely recognise myself. I don't usually wear my hair curly either, I like it straight.

The doorbell rings just as the girls start their makeup. I start to walk towards the door, knowing it's Chase.

"I'll see you there!" I call to the girls as I exit the room. They both mumble a quick 'yeah', too busy concentrating on they're makeup. I start towards the stairs when the door next to Jasmines opens, a figure stepping out. I bump straight into a strong back, bouncing back slightly.

"Oops. I'm so sorry." I mumble quickly, looking up towards the owner of the back. My breath catches in my throat when I come face to face, well, shoulder blades, with Justin. I can now see his eyes are a hazel colour, the same as Jasmines.

"Who are you?" He asks without even excepting my apology. Ugh, rude.

"I'm Freddie, Jasmines friend. The doors for me, so I was going to get it." I tell him, pointing towards the stairs, the direction I was heading.