21. Flowers Make Everything Cute

"Tyler.." I sing into the ear of the sleeping body next to me. Wow, he really is the heaviest sleeper I've ever met. I guess that's one of the things I love about him.

That sounds so strange. It's so weird to finally admit I love Tyler, and he loves me. The events of last night replay in my head as a huge smile spreads across my face. How mean I was, how jealous Tyler was, how he finally said he loved me back, how he opened up to me about his mother, the pool, the pool after everyone left. Last night couldn't have ended any better.

Tyler still hasn't budged, so I push myself up, straddling his sleeping body. He stirs as I lean down, trailing light kisses along his neck. I feel a certain part of him stir beneath me as I reach his ear. I nip the end of his lobe before catching him looking down at me, a lazy smile on his lips.

My own smile beams back at him, showing just how happy I am. Tyler reaches up and connects his lips with mine for a tender kiss, his hands trailing along my bare body. He attempts to deepen the kiss, his tongue trailing my bottom lip, but I pull away.

"Jasmine's in the guest room." I remind him while I trail my fingers through his hair. Jennifer went back to Jasmine's house with Justin, so I offered for her to stay here last night. She was only too eager to accept.

Tyler rolls us over, smirking down at me as his body hovers over mine. "So be quiet." He whispers before connecting our lips again.

-----

"Can we go get a Christmas tree? My parents always leave it until last minute." I beg Tyler with a pout as he pulls his jeans on. He walks over to my closet, walking in before reappearing seconds later with one of his shirts.

"Sure." He smiles, leaning down to peck my lips quickly before dropping his shirt onto my lap. "Food first." He reasons. I sigh, pulling his shirt over my head before climbing off of the bed. I pull on a pair of underwear then follow him out of my room.

Just as we're walking to the stairs, the guest room door opens. My mouth hangs open in shock while Tyler smirks widely. Alex just smiles back at us, throwing me a wink. He's also only wearing his jeans from last night. That's when I learn Alex also has a tattoo; a shaded, very detailed, lions head sits on his left pectoral. It makes me jealous. I want another tattoo, like really bad. I have been looking for what I want done next recently.

"Where's Jasmine?" I ask incredulously, crossing my arms over my chest as I glare daggers at him. I know I'm going to have to learn to like Alex for Tyler's sake but that doesn't mean it's going to be easy.

"She just jumped in the shower." He answers with a smirk, closing the door after him as he walks towards us.

"You're changing the sheets." I demand as the two boys walk ahead of me, already having a conversation of their own. I huff, following behind them to the kitchen where our newly hired housekeeper is. I gave her the night off yesterday for the party.

Ann is a lovely lady, she looks to be in her mid forties. She has light blonde hair that she keeps tied back while she works. She is of a short stature and is graced with a wrinkle free face. Where as I will forever have frown lines.

The remnants of the party are already gone, the whole house completely spotless. Okay, I didn't ask her to do that. I get wanting to make a good impression but it was my mess, I would have cleaned it.

"Ann, you shouldn't have cleaned up. It was my party." I say softly, smiling sweetly at her. I am very grateful for her actions though.

"Nonsense. What else was I supposed to do?" She smiles genuinely, waving her hand as if it was nothing. Then, she looks as if she remembers something as she walks over to the counter next to the refrigerator. She walks back over to us with a white shirt folded neatly in her hands. "Does this shirt belong to any of you?" She asks.