C21

Xu Xinghe was stunned.

He originally planned to discuss this matter with Ling Changfeng at dinner, with the goal that he would go to work himself in the future.

As a result, he wanted to send him in person??

Xu Xinghe stammered and asked, “Why, why?” After a while, he said, “You already work so hard, no need to send me. It’s just wasting time!”

Ling Changfeng’s eyes flashed a trace of imperceptible light. “It’s not hard work, I’ll go straight to the military after sending you off. It’s on the way.”

undefinedXu Xinghe became even more desperate when he heard it was on the way. Do they have to go to work together in the future then?

While struggling, he heard Ling Changfeng add: “It’s faster to go to work in my car; you can sleep a little more in the morning.”

Xu Xinghe: “…”

Damn, he’s moved!

In the end, he decided to succumb to the temptation of an extra half hour of sleep in the morning.

“Okay, then I’ll trouble you to give me a ride.” The rumors have already become like this, so it probably won’t make any difference whether he sends him or not.

“Then I’ll go upstairs to wash my hands and change my clothes first.” Xu Xinghe said as he walked towards the second floor. Halfway there, he turned back and stuck his head out of the stairway: “So, what do you want to eat tonight? “

Ling Changfeng raised his eyes, looked all the way up, and finally settled on Xu Xinghe’s face.

The young man’s eyes were bright as he looked at him from a distance.

The smile pulled out the small dimple on his left cheek, making him want to poke it.

So cute.

He thought contentedly.

And he is now my spouse.

Ling Changfeng looked back and replied, “You can make whatever you want.”

He wasn’t originally interested in eating, but he suddenly began looking forward to dinner tonight.

And every dinner with him from now on.

The next morning.

Xu Xinghe and Ling Changfeng went out together.

In the car, Xu Xinghe made a strong suggestion: “First thing’s first, you can send me to the Ark, but don’t get out of the car!”

After thinking about it again, it’s better for Ling Changfeng not to show up.

After all, so many people come to the Ark every morning. He doesn’t want to be surrounded by people again.

Ling Changfeng nodded. From a safety point of view, he really wanted to avoid casually appearing in public without fully armed guards.

However, he still said to Xu Xinghe: “Don’t worry, the Ark’s defenses are top-notch in interstellar space, and is relatively safe.”

Xu Xinghe: “???”

He felt that Ling Changfeng misunderstood something.

But after all, the two reached an agreement on “not getting out of the car”, so he did not explain more.

When the AA00001 military vehicle appeared in the Ark parking lot again, the reaction was no longer as intense as it was yesterday.

No one stopped to watch, but many cast curious, inquisitive, envious, envious, or amazed eyes over.