C78

Xu Xinghe didn't know how long the hug lasted.

    When he came back to his senses, the rain was falling outside the window, the dark cloud was torn open, and a golden light poured out.

    The two embraced for as long as half a century.

    But Ling Changfeng still had no intention of letting go.

    His hands were tightly clasped around Xu Xinghe's waist, his chin rested on his shoulders, and his scorching breath was sprayed on the young man's sensitive neck. Half of Xu Xinghe's body froze, and a numbness like an electric shock rose from his spine.

    The pheromones of the two people are blended together, and they synthesize a wonderful and unique taste.

    He held Ling Changfeng motionless, and let Ling Changfeng hold it.

    It feels like a large pendant is wrapped around me, I can't break free, and I don't want to break free.

    Ling Changfeng was a full half a head taller than him, and Xu Xinghe gently lifted his toes in order to make it easier for him to hug him.

    But after a long time, can't help but feel that this posture is a bit annoying.

    Team Leader Xu moved his sore arm slightly, and finally couldn't help but ask, "Are you feeling better?"

    In other words, get up when you feel better.

    Marshal Ling shook his head slowly.

    Not only did he not get up, but he tightened his embrace further and pressed him even tighter.

    The hard strands of hair ran across the young man's neck, numb and itchy.

    "It's still uncomfortable." Ling Changfeng said in a low voice.

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    He felt that Ling Changfeng did it on purpose.

    Through the other party's pheromone, he could clearly feel that the turbulent and angry sea had returned to calm, and even brought a little water after the rain and the sky was clear.

    It doesn't look uncomfortable at all.

    "Almost got it..." Xu Xinghe muttered softly.

    He reached out and patted Ling Changfeng's back lightly, "Get up, how long have you been hugging."

    Feeling the resistance of his young spouse, Marshal Ling reluctantly let go of his strength, but he did not let go completely.

    His hands were still empty on Xu Xinghe's waist, but he straightened up slightly, giving the other party room to escape.

    Seeing this, Xu Xinghe was about to evacuate.

    But just after taking a half step back, Ling Changfeng's low and muffled voice came from his ears: "Do you think I'm annoying?"

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    He actually heard some sense of loss and accusation from that voice.

    Don't let go.

    At this moment, Ling Changfeng was like a tiger whose hair was wet by the rainstorm. Even though he was a majestic carnivore on weekdays, his body was now covered in mud, like a big cat wandering outside. He had to be miserable. Find shelter in extreme weather.

    And since he has already provided this shelter, he can no longer drive the other party out of here.

    Xu Xinghe sighed silently, and withdrew his half-step back foot.