C55

As a modern metropolis glowing with metallic colors, the division of the four seasons of the Star Floating City is not particularly obvious.

    However, in the golden autumn season, walking in the city park, you can still smell the faint fragrance of sweet-scented osmanthus.

    In this large-scale group building trip of the Ark Science and Technology Department, a total of 27 people participated in the third and sixth groups. Except for two colleagues who were unable to go to their homes, all the others were in the hall of Xingfu East Station on this day at the end of September. Gather, and then set off for Nanga City in a mighty manner.

    Everyone laughed and talked and boarded the light-speed suspension train, just like a primary school student going on an autumn tour.

    Mr. Liang was also very generous this time. He directly packed a carriage for them, so everyone had no scruples when they got into the car and ate snacks, played cards, and chased dramas.

    This made Conrad, the leader of the three groups, very big: "Is everyone rejuvenated? Sit down! What does it look like?"

    "Team leader! We have three bridges and one is missing, can you come too?" A three-team member waved to him and pointed at Xu Xinghe next to him, "Here is the team leader Xiao Xu!"

    Conrad: "..."

    Although Xu Xinghe was also one of the leaders of this tour group, he was still the youngest of them all. At this moment, his playfulness also came up, and he patted the position beside him: "Come on, come on!"

    Conrad was deadlocked for a moment, and finally sighed helplessly, and sat down amid the roar of the crowd: "Who am I on the team with?"

    After one and a half hours of flying in the air, a movie had just broadcasted to the final decisive moment, and the suspended train traveling at the speed of light had already arrived at Nanga City on the other side of the planet.

    The train stopped slowly, and someone exclaimed, "Look! It's snowing outside!"

    Team Leader Conrad instructed while holding the suitcase, "Everyone put on your down jackets and get off the bus. It's minus five degrees outside."

    In September, the city of Nanga in the far north has entered winter.

    The hatch opened, and the cold wind blew in.

    Entering a grand snow scene wrapped in silver. The white snow covered the square below, and the silver mountains in the distance were looming.

    Snowflakes fell one after another, Xu Xinghe reached out and caught one, watching it melt in the palm of his hand.

    Looking up again, saw all kinds of ice sculptures and colorful lanterns all around the square, lifelike and beautiful.

    Such a delightful view is always a joy.

    What's more, it is difficult to see such a scene of heavy snow in Xingfu City. Xu Xinghe raised his hand and couldn't help taking a few pictures of the snowy scene.

    Then, while breathing heat into his hands, he sent the photo to the f4 group in their capital city.

    Xu Xinghe: "(Photo jg)"

    Qilier: "Yo, Brother Xu has arrived in Nanga? How about it, the snow scene there is beautiful, right?"

    Xu Xinghe: "It's beautiful, but it's a little colder"

    Cheryl: "Put more on, don't catch a cold"

    Xu Xinghe: "...how do you talk like someone else?"