C81

Then heard all this at the door of the pantry—

    "Breaking news! General Mu just announced his divorce!"

    "Which General Mu?"

    "Which one is there? Major General Mu Qingyun! Xu Xinghe is his spouse!"

    "What a mess! Let me see—what's going on? Have they been married for a year?"

    "Of course it's full. General Mu filed for divorce after sticking to the one-year marriage protection period."

    "So absolutely?!"

    "How can this be the end? You think about Xu Xinghe's usual arrogant appearance, which alpha would like it? General Mu must have had enough of him this year!"

    "Yeah, then Xu Xinghe, as an omega, is in the workplace every day, what does it look like."

    At this time, a girl in the corner whispered: "Eh? I think the leader of Xu is not bad. He helped me before..."

    Someone immediately refuted her: "You just came, how many times have you met him? Let me tell you, this person's personality is not ordinary! Otherwise, why can't you keep the general's heart for a year?"

    The little girl in the corner lowered her head and said nothing.

    "It's not just that he has a personality problem. To be honest, I sometimes wonder if his physiology as an omega is still healthy" The speaker pointed to the gland on the back of his neck and exchanged a "You know" look.

    "No one has ever smelled his pheromone, nor did he usually use blockers and inhibitors."

    "Hey... Poor General Mu for wasting a year on such a person. To be honest, if I were an alpha, I would definitely rather pay a fine than marry him."

    In the interstellar era, the omega fertility rate dropped to a historical freezing point.

    For the continuation of the human race, the Alliance began to implement the "Matching Marriage Law", whereby the mastermind designates marriages based on the degree of genetic matching between unmarried alphas and omegas and on the premise of maximizing the fertility rate.

    If the matched object does not obey the master-brain marriage, he must pay a huge fine.

    And government officials or active-duty members of the alliance will be subject to additional penalties if they refuse to marry the mastermind.

    "I saw that the news broke that General Mu originally had a lover, and now the divorce is to reunite with his old lover."

    "That's right! It is said that they both started talking about getting married a year ago, but they were confused by the mastermind of the match."

    "Ah? Then why did General Mu agree to marry Xu Xinghe in the first place? For a person of his rank, if he really wants to escape the master-brain match, it's not completely impossible, right? Why wait for this year?"

    "Maybe it's to have children? A big family like the Mu family needs an heir."

    "It's a pity that Xu Xinghe's belly is not good enough, and he hasn't gotten pregnant for a year... It will be difficult in the future, right?"

    According to the matching algorithm of the master brain, omegas who are close to estrus will be given priority to marry.

    Therefore, couples over 65 will become pregnant in the first year of marriage, and omegas who do not become pregnant within a year have a high probability of not becoming pregnant again in the future.