Infatuated⁷

David • ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

"Really? You don't seem like the type

"Really? You don't seem like the type." Daijiana gasped as David told her his breakup story. They sat in Daijiana's room, just talking. They were high out of their mind.

"Yeah. An' then she said her brother would beat my ass." He told her about what his ex girlfriend had said to him.

"I think you had it worse than me." She blew out a breath, laying on her bed. It was now five pm. They had went to go get food and came back. Their high wore off at four and they had two unfinished spliffs. So they ate and then finished them. High again, they had life conversations.

"Shi, how yo' break up happen?" He asked, laying next to her. She didn't mind since she planned on changing her bed sheets anyways. Her Amazon Alexa played That's How You Feel by Drake in the background.

"We wasn't even together. He just led me on and then when I decided to stop talking to him, he wanted me all of a sudden." She summed up the story, playing with his curls as he laid on her stomach. She had a full sized bed, which was perfect for him.

"Damn. I would bug out." He gave his input. She laughed and shrugged.

"I only didn't because ion wanna beg no one to be with me. Feel me?" She sighed. David nodded. He understood the feeling. He hated feeling like he was an option.

"It is what it is." He told her. She hummed. He relaxed his body as she ran her hands through his hair. Just roaming her hands through it. It was so soft.

"Why yeen never talked ta' me?" He looked up at the brownskin girl. He admired her beautiful brown complexion, complimented by her pretty nose cuffs. And her graceful upturned almond eyes.

"I dunno, I guess I was always in my own lane." Daijiana voiced. They've known each other since at least first grade. They've always lived in the same area, went to the same school, and were friends with the same people. They've always seen each other, but just didn't talk to one another.

"Aii. That's valid." He told her. Closing his eyes as he felt her hands play with his hair. A knock on her bedroom door was heard. Da'maiya peeped her head in. Looking at her sister and the boy she couldn't really make out because she didn't have her glasses on. Everyone in the family except for Dakai wore glasses.

"You don't gotta go to dads cause me and Niyah gon babysit. And Kai gone." Daijiana nodded. Now that Da'maiya and her girlfriend were gonna babysit, she really had no where to go.

"Aight. Lock the door on the way out. And tell Niyah I said hi." Maiya hummed, keeping the door cracked since no one was going to be home.

Late by Cayo Banks played. Daijiana rapped along to the song as she heard low snores on her chest. It was weird, she hated being touched, and she never just chilled like this with someone she didn't talk to constantly.

But it was alright. She was comfortable and relaxed. Even though the cannabis had wore off. His phone began to go off. It was on silent so all it did was vibrate. She left it alone since that wasn't her business and dozed off to sleep as well.

"Damn." David rubbed his eyes, trying to see anything in the dark room. He grabbed his phone, reading '11:32' which explained why it was so dark in the room.

He saw a text from his mom, brother, and uncle. Nothing really. Just his mom wondering where he's at because he doesn't normally stay out long.

He texted her that he's at a friends house and had fell asleep. She responded with a 'alr, stay safe' and he reacted to the message with a heart.

He was ready to go home. He yawned as pulled the big pink comforter off of him. Causing the comforter to come off of Daijiana as well since he was right on her.

He didn't really want to leave the room though because he didn't know who was home. He heard some voices outside, probably in the living room.

"You finna leave?" She yawned as well, slightly up because she felt him moving.

"Yeah, who all out dere?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. She found her LED remote and turned them on. Both rubbed their eyes as they tried to adjust to the dim light.

"Uhm, prolly just my brother and sister. My mom isn't home. I can walk you out if you want." She stretched a bit. He hummed as a yes.

David got up, putting on his oversized Alexander McQueen sneakers on. She put on her house shoes and opened her room door.

They walked past the couch to the front door. "Mkay, bye Dd." Daijiana smiled and closed the door.

"You're joking."

- Omani's Corner: im kiddingggg, im not pregnant yet😝, i just miss my man so much maybe that would bring him home

- Omani's Corner: im kiddingggg, im not pregnant yet😝, i just miss my man so much maybe that would bring him home. yeah lemme not speak that into existence, anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter🌚

skimmed, 10.14.23