Infatuated¹⁰

Daijiana • ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

"I'm mad scared." Daijiana played with the emerald ring on her finger, sitting in the passenger seat of David's vehicle.

"You want me to come in'ere with you?" He asked her. They were currently sitting outside of a Wendys, waiting for their food and then they'll be on their way to the tattoo and piercing parlor.

"Please?" She asked, he nodded. He didn't see why not. She fluffed her peekaboo red and black dyed hair that was put into a puff ball.

For some reason, all Daijiana wanted was change. Which was not normal for her, she loved a routine and expectancy. But now she was on the way to get her belly pierced. And all without her mother's approval. She knew her mom would say no, so she would do it before her mom had the chance to disapprove.

DD grabbed the two Biggie Bags and strawberry lemonades from the window and handed them to Daijiana. He put the two cups in the cup holder before switching gears and driving out of the drivethru.

"Check which one's yours." He told her, watching her eat fries from both bags.

"That's what i'm doing." She replied and rolled her eyes. She grabbed the bag that had the 'no mustard' note on it, knowing that was hers.

"Mhm, this is yours." She mumbled.

"Hold it til we get there." He mumbled back, using his free hand to grab his lemonade and drink it.

"I was gonna do that anyway." She sassed, sitting the bag next to her by the armrest. She put her chicken nuggets on her baconator burger and put some barbecue sauce on it. She ate the burger, as if she hadn't ate all day that is. As if her and David didn't make breakfast this morning for her mom and ate the rest.

Anyways, they parked in the parking lot belonging to the parlor. DD grabbed his bag of food and immediately ate some fries. Daijiana sipped on her lemonade, waiting for her watch to say three-fifteen.

"It's timeeee." Daijiana sung, ready to just go get the piercing.

"You can't sing, shut that shit up." David shook his head, eating the french fry he dipped in barbecue sauce.

"Dick head." She mumbled.

"You said wait for you in da' car?" He asked, hearing what she said.

"No! Come on." She frowned, immediately taking back what she said. David complied, grabbing his trash and putting it in the white bag.

"You ah' baby." DD laughed at the girl. They were sitting in his room, she was too scared to go home. Her eyes were turning a bit red from crying whilst she got her belly button pierced.

"Shut the fuck up." She groaned, grabbing a pillow and mushing his face with it. They laid in his big bed, talking about any thing that came to mind.

"Honestly DD, you should just get with Aya." Daijiana shook her head. He was telling her about the internet drama.

"She got a nigga. I am not no homewrecker." He turned that down immediately.

"It's is not no home. It's more like a trap house. But, think of it as like, home improvement. Don't let her boyfriend stop you from being her soulmate." Daijiana gave the absolute best advice she could.

"You moving like a leg." He turned to face her. She did the same. Now both of their faces were just inches apart.

"You think imma smooch lil boy?" She raised her eye brown.

"Nah, if you was a smooch, I wouldn't kiss you." He replied. Her face washed over with confusion. Her unasked question being answered once he leaned in and connected his lips to hers.

 Her unasked question being answered once he leaned in and connected his lips to hers

- Omani's Corner: this is real slight, omgggg.

proofread, 11.21.23