Infatuated⁸

Daijiana • ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

"Why are you always all up on me?" She asked the boy. He had been coming over her house everyday. After about a week and a half, he didn't even smoke when he came over. They'd just chill and talk.

"Because, you comfortable." He told her as he laid his body on hers. Once again, he was laying on her as they laid on the bed.

She just shook her head and thought for a moment. It was silent. For the most part. Dd was scrolling through instagram and Daijiana was staring at her ceiling. She enjoyed his presence. A lot of the time, they didn't say much. Just laid down with each other and sat in the quiet. Or smoked, or watch tv.

"If your nut could be any flavor, what would it be?" She randomly asked.

"Yo?" He turned off his phone. Making sure he heard the girl right.

"If your nut could taste like anything, what would the flavor be?" She elaborated.

"Daijiana?" He looked up at the girl. She smiled, she loves the way he says her name.

"Me personally, I'd say toaster strudel icing. What about you?" She gave her opinion.

"Chocolate covered strawberries." David told her. He started smiling, which made her laugh. He was high, she was not. But his low hooded eyelids paired with his small smile was funny looking to her.

"You're geekin." The brownskin girl giggled at the boy. He shook his head and played with a curl of his hair.

"Anyways, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?" Daijiana knew about him but she didn't know him very personal. And she wanted to. She loves learning about people.

"Strawberry Cheesecake." He thought for a second. Daijiana made a face of disgust.

"Cheesecake is so nasty." She shook her head.

"You was just eating pickles and hot cheetos. You have no room to be talkin' like this." He squinted his eyes at her.

"Ion eat that all the time. Sometimes it just be hittin." Daijiana defended her case.

A knock on the door was heard, Da'maiya being in the living room; she opened it. Soon after, Ddot, Aimee, Notti, and some girl came into Daijiana's room.

"Oh my God bro." David rolled his eyes. Ddot came in yelling drill lyrics, Aimee and the girl was arguing, and Notti was half asleep.

"Y'all are so dysfunctional." Daijiana shook her head.

"What's going on here?" Ddot analyzed the two. He had realized they hadn't been talking to the group much. They've been out of the way. Which was normal. But they had been out the way, together.

"You take all advanced classes and you can't help me? Get out my face." Daijiana rolled her eyes as she looked at Dd.

"Hell yeah, i'm not that smart. Ion know why they gave me ap classes." He shrugged, eating on some hot fries.

Daijiana just rolled her eyes. "Not about to play wit you." She got up and walked to the kitchen. Of course, David followed her while munching on the chips.

She sat her phone on the counter as she called her mom. Facetimed, her mother to be exact.

"What Dae?" The women asked, obviously busy.

"Can you send me some money for door dash?" She asked. She had her own money, but she rather use her moms.

"Girl get off my phone." Alexis told the girl.

"So you not gon send me money mami?" Daijiana picked up her phone and frowned.

"Girl imma cash app you. Bye." Alexis hung up, making Daijiana roll her eyes. Sometimes she wondered why her mom couldn't be lovey dovey and super sweet.

She wasn't even going to order anything anymore. She kinda wanted some alfredo. She walked around the kitchen, David following her every move.

"You are all up in my personal space." Daijiana told him, she could hear his breathing.

Dd smacked his lips, staying exactly where he was. "Boy moveee." She spoke dramatically, while she grabbed a skillet to cook the shrimp on.

Dd smacked his lips, moving out the way. He took his phone out his pocket and set it up, sitting it on the toaster. He went to instagram and started a live. He watched the viewers roll in as he ate the hot chips.

"Wassup ma hearts." He greeted the people, squinting and looking at his phone to read comments.

aimeeew kitchen look hella familiar

user1 wsppp

user9 ugh look at my man yall

user2 when you gon drop?

"Aimee you know da vibes. Imma drop music inna few weeks, i needa chill." He told them, walking out of frame to the trash can to throw the bag away.

"I know you didn't just eat the whole bag bruh." Daijiana turned around, holding a big wooden spoon in her hand that she had been stirring the sauce with.

He cracked as smile, walking back in front of his phone. "They was good too." He nodded his head, leaning back into his phone.

user9 is you cheatin on me again?

hoodstardotty wya mh?

user6 so music next week? what ab summer smash

"Dotty you know where i'm at? Yeah ima be at summer smash, it's on the 26th of June. I'm on day one." He informed them. Dd ignored the first comment. Daijiana gasped.

"I'm finna get offa hea." He abruptly ended the live, picking up his phone to check some text messages.

- Omani's Corner: sum slight, i'm in my filler era so don't be surprised if these chapters are short

proofread, 11.19.23