Chapter 2- Introductions

During break time

Hitoka Y: u-uh hinata- kun! Are you going to join any clubs?

Shoyo H: yeah! I'm going to join the volleyball club! I want to be the next little giant! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Kei T: *heards them talking amirks* you're going to join the club? You're too short! What are you going to do bites the opponents ankles?

Tobio K: *snickers*

The tangerine is very shocked from what he heard from the bean- Tsukishima:>

Shoyo H: I can jump! *Angry tangerine noises*

Tadashi Y: Tsukki! Don't be rude! Sorry for his attitude Hinata-kun!

Kei T: shut up Yamaguchi.

Tadashi Y: gomen Tsukki!

Shoyo H: it's okay Yamaguchi- kun! *Turns to Tsukishima* You! Don't underestimate me beanpole! *angry cute noises*

Tadashi Y: pfftt- 💭ooppsss I slip💭
Kei T: *glares*

Hitoka Y: A-anyways! I'm going to apply as a manager later at lunch we can go together

Tadashi Y: we'll go to! We're going to join the club as well!

Kei T: tch..

Shoyo H: what about you
Kageyama-kun?

Kei T: *smirks* of course the king will join. He's probably eager to rule court again.

Tadashi Y: Tsukki stop!

Tobio K: *glares at Tsukishima* shut up you french fries and yeah I am to.

Shoyo H: then let's all go together later! *Smiles*

The three:*puts on shades* 💭so bright💭

Kei T:💭cute- the fvck?!💭

-----------------------------------

At lunch time

The four of them goes to the gym to sign up for the club.

Yuu N: ohhhhh kouhais!

Ryu T: welcome! Your great upper classmen will teach you everything! *Push the four of them in the registration desk*

The same goes as the anime they play 3v3 and everyone is shocked because the tangerine can jump so high

Yuu N: wow *sparkling eyes* kouhai so cool! Right bro?

Ryu T: yeah! So cooll you're like crow flying!

Shoyo H: thanks Tanaka senpai, Nishinoya senpai! *Smiles brightly*

Ryu T: *shocked and emotional * bro-

Yuu N: bro-

Both of them: he calss us senpai * overly dramatic in tears*

Koushi S: *bonks them both* behave children.

The two idiots: *shivers*

The team: 💭wow so cool and his smile so bright! 💭✨

Kei T: 💭wow, even I'll admit that's cool. And he's cute- again the fvck?!💭 Tch

Then after that the three of them got on the team and Yachi also as manager.

Introductions~

Daichi S: I am Daichi Sawamura. The captain.

Kushi S: *smiles* I am Sugawara Koushi! Vice captain! *Approach hinata*

Shoyo H: *confused tangerine noises*

Kushi S: I am going to adopt you as my baby!

Daichi S: *sigh*

Shoyo H: okay? *Smiles*

Kushi S: 💭cute!🥺 💭

Yuu N: ME NEXT! Nishinoya Yuu! But koujais you can call me Noya- senpai!

Ryu T: and me Tanaka Ryunosuke! Call me Tanaka-senpai!

Kei T: *mumbles* idiots..

Tadashi Y: *elbows him*

Then eveyone introduce themselves one by one. Then the chaos starts. Everyone is doing idiotic things. Like hinata, nishinoya and tanaka running around because why not? Tsukishima and Kageyama at each others throts while Yamaguchi is trying to separate them and calm the situation. (Poor yams). The forgotten trio just ✨sit back and observe with sugawara✨. Daichi's getting old by the second of him being the captain.

Daichi S: SHUT UP EVERYONE! *angry dadchi intensifies*

Everyone literally just stood there and look at hime.

The team: 💭ooppsss💭

Daichi S: *sighs* practice starts after class everyday from Monday- Friday. Morning prsctice starts at 6:00am. Anyone that will be late without good reason will do diving drills and will run around the campus 10 laps. Are we clear?!

The team: hai! 💭scary💭

Daichi S: then that's all. Everybody dismiss.
-------------------------

Meanwhile outside the gym. Sukuna is literally just standing there back against the wall cross arms while listening to the chaos inside.

Ryomen S: 💭so noisy💭 *mumbles* interesting indeed~ shoyo-kun~

Author: Stalker much-

Ryomen S: *glares somewhere*

Anygays- The author is scared so she continues the story (and she wants to live longer) :>

Teammate 1: Sukuna-senpai! The coach is waiting!

Ryomen S: Yeah.... Coming.

Oooohh I didn't mention it but Sukuna is the captain of the basketball team in karasuno. He still have his full body tattoo for some reason he didn't get suspended because he is also the top of his batch so..... Yeah smart... Tall... Handsome.... Talented.... Leader of a gang =>=.