Chapter 14- Finally Mine.

Sooooo. I debated if I'll also change my writing style so it took me this long because I finally decided to change it in this book as well. I'm sorry 🙇

---------------

"R-ryo-kun..." Shoyo mumbled with a hic.

Sukuna glares at the moron who thinks it's good touching his property. He looks at Shoyo. Good thing the tangerine is on drugs because he's holding a gun right now. Yes it's loaded. He crouches down and helps Shoyo up caressing the younger male's face. He gritted his teeth seeing the tears. Shoyo should be all cheers and smiles! Not crying. "Shhhh baby your safe with me" he whispers softly on Shoyo's ears.

"Ryo-kun.... I'm scared... H-he+" Shoyo chokes on his words.

"Shhhh I know I know he wouldn't. Don't worry I'll make sure he wouldn't." He said firmly but softly to assure the scare male. "Close your eyes and cover your ears" he said. Shoyo nodded.

"S-sukuna...." Said that Random guy #2 backing away.

"You little sh!t" Sukuna snarls. "You've got balls touching what's mine" he said growling.

The Random student sweatdrops. He knows he mess up. Sukuna aims his gun to the Student's head but halted feeling Shoyo hugging him tightly trembling. He aims on the knees instead and shoots. The student screams of agony rang in the alley. Shoyo's grip tighten.

Sukuna pulls out his phone and calls the gang. They know where to put the idiot. He looks around to check for cctv and witnesses but there's nothing. What luck he has? He glances at Shoyo and strokes his hair "Do you want to go home Sho?" He asked softly.

"I-i" said Shoyo. Not trusting his stuttering voice he bits his lip and shakes his head.

"Alright I'll call your Mom and tell him what happened and that you'll stay with me" said Sukuna before scooping up the trembling male and goes to his car.
.
.
He drove off to his house. He puts Shoyo on the bed. Shoyo doesn't want to let go "I feel hot.." he whispers.

Sukuna looks at him darkly caressing his blushing cheeks. I've been holding back ever since... He thought.

"Senpai..." Shoyo said lowly.

Sukuna's eyes widen pulling Shoyo on his lap. "Don't tempt me Sho I've been holding back not to do anything to you" he whispers to Shoyo's ears.

"It hurts...." Shoyo mumbled "Help me please?" He pleaded.

Sukuna groans. Shoyo's clearly drugged and seducing him. "Are you sure Sho?" He asked.

"I-if it's Senpai t-then it's okay..." Shoyo answered.

Sukuna doesn't need to be told twice. He smashes his lips on the younger male eliciting sweet moans. Fvck his lips really are soft he thought slowly laying Shoyo on his bed. "Don't regret this in the morning baby" he whispers lowly nibbling Shoyo's earlobe, in return the male beneath him whines.
.
.
Nope! We're not going to details just imagine it yourself 🥴 Anygays.

After that ehem Sukuna tucks Shoyo on his bed kissing his forehead. He then proceeded to call Shoyo's Mom.

On call
{Hey Auntie it's Ryomen} he said .

{Ryomen-kun! Is my Shosho okay?} Shoyo's Mom sounded so panic.

Sukuna sighs. {Shoyo... He got drugged by one of the upperclassmen. He's asleep right now. I asked him if he wanted to go home but he didn't want to, sorry Auntie. I made sure the idiot is taken care of... He harassed Shoyo lucky I found them before it escalated} he explained.

He can hear gasps from Shoyo's Mom {please take care of him Ryomen-kun} she said.

{Of course Auntie. Always} he answered.

Shoyo's Mom smiles looks like my Shosho chose a great Man she thought {alright I'll leave him to you} she said then says goodbye.

Sukuna hangs up. He glances at the Younger male on his bed and smiles. He lays beside Shoyo and hufs him and sleeps.

-----------

Next morning came.

Shoyo rubs his eyes blinking slowly.

"Good morning Sho" said Sukuna caressing Shoyo's face.

Shoyo blinks looking at Sukuna who's topless beside him on the bed. His cheeks turns redder than Tendou's hair remembering what happened last night.

Sukuna chuckles "Shoyo" he said. The said male peeks behind his hands. "I really like you Sho. The first time you bump at me. You remember?" He asked. Shoyo noddee. "You're so cute and honestly I like your dedication in volleyball. I don't like it when someone touches you specifically that way. So do you like me too Sho?" He asked.

Shoyo's processing the confession. Ryo-kun confesses! To me? To me?! He thought. He fidgeted "I like Senpai too! He's good at everything! He's cool! He's the best person I know! A-nd he always makes me feel warm inside when he's near... I like him a lot" answered Shoyo smiling shyly.

Sukuna pulls him closer earning a yelp and kisses the younger male. "Be my boyfriend baby? I'll protect you always. I'll make sure what happened yesterday wouldn't happen again" he said pulling away from the kiss.

"Uhm! I know Senpai will protect me! I'd love to be your boyfriend " answered Shoyo.

Sukuna grins. Fvcking finally! He thought. Taking a ring i his pocket. It's a plain silver band ring. He puts it in Shoyo's right ring finger. He kissed it then kisses Shoyo's lips "I'll wait for you until you graduated. Live with me after, what do you say? I'll talk to Auntie for you" he asked.

Shoyo noddee. He's very happy looking at the ring on his finger. Finally Senpai is mine he thought

Oh? What is this? Shoyo's inner possessive personally? Who could've known?

Good thing it's Sunday they can rest after the sh!t show yesterday.