Chapter 5- Teasing continues and meeting the whole gang

{Calling}
[Texting]

The next day

Hinata woke up because of the ringing of his phone.

Shoyo H: mmmm *hands tapping, finding his phone. Tap the answer not looking who is it* {hellooo 😴}

On the other side...

Ryomen S: {*chickles* did I wake you up shoyo-kun?~}

Shoyo H: {mmmm 😴}

Ryomen S: {good morning shoyo~ wake up~}💭 that's cute fvcking hell. I want to his cute face when he wake ups up next to me💭

Shoyo H: {mmm... Sen.. pai?~}

Ryomen S: {yes sho~ yo~}

Shoyo H: *darts awake* {wahh Sukuna senpai?! M-morning!} 💭 embarrasing! Baka shoyo baka💭

Ryomen S: {*chuckles* anyways~ Go to your nearest bus station at 1:00 pm later~ you'll recogize my brother he'll wait for you their~ Cheer for me later sho~ yo~ } *smirks*

Shoyo H: *blushing* {Sukuna senpai! Stop teasing me earlier in morning! }

Ryomen S: {then I'll tease you later then~ bye~bye~ shoyo-kun~ see you later~} *hangs up* I need to make a move sooner or later. You'll be mine sho.

Shoyo H: *embarrassed* baka senpai! *Groans* *mumbles* I can't wait to see senpai too... *Smiles*
------------------------------
1;00 pm

In the bus stop. Shoyo is waiting for Sukuna's twin. Sukuna send him a picture. Hinata is shocked yeah they look alike with pink hair and all but Yuuji is very cute while Sukuna is very hot.

?: *Waves at Hinata* hey! Are you Hinata Shoyo? *Smiles widely*

Shoyo H: *looks* hmm? Are you?-

Yuuji I: yeah Itadori Yuuji, nice to meet you! Wah you're so cute I want to put you in my pocket! *Squished Hinata's cheeks*

Shoyo H: hai! I'm Hinata Shoyo senapi- wit why you're surname Itadori instead of Sukuna, senpai? *Curious tangerine noises*

Yuuji I: oh nothing. I used our mothers while nii-san used our father's surname.

Shoyo H: oh okay! What will I call you then senpai? *Tilts head to the side*

Yuuji I: hmmm how about stop with the senpai and call me Yuuji! Since you and brother are friends now we're friends too! *Smiles brightly*

Shoyo H: okay Yuuji-san! *Smiles brightly too*

Ooohhh so much brightness 😎

Yuuji I: anyways sho-chan~ let's exchange numbers yeah?
Shoyo H: *happy* okay!

After they exchanged numbers they ride the bus to the "random school name" 😪 They already get along because they are beans and sunshines.
At the school 1:30 pm

Yuuji I: oohhh we're early there still plenty of sits and the teams are still warming up. Lets go to the front sho-chan! *Drags Hinata with him*

Shoyo H: okay Yuuji-san! *Got dragged*

Itadori and Hinata sat down at the front. They're waiting for the gym to be filled.

Satoru G: hey! Yuuji you're early! *Waves to Itadori*

Yuuji I: *waves back* hello Goji-san! Where's the others?

The gang: here. *Notices Hinata*

Satoru G: aye! Who's the cutie Yuuji?~

Yuuji I: *signals that Hinata is off limits❌*

Shoyo H: hi! My name Hinata Shoyo! Nice to meet you senpais *bows and smiles widely*

The gang : 💭so bright!💭😎

Satoru G: oh the Hinata person  HE'S always talking about!

Maki Z, Mei Z, Toge I and Nobara K: 💭 must protect💭 *nods to themselves*

Shoyo H: hmm? Who's "HE"?

Yuuji I; *awkwardly laughs* oh noi-san talks about you alot when we're hanging out.

Shoyo H: *blushes and smiles, fidgeting fingers* really?

Megumi F: yeah. The guy doesn't shut up about it. I want to strangle him to death.

Nobara K: *nods in agreement*
Satoru G: anyways. My name is Satoru Gojo

Megumi F: Megumi Fushiguro.
Toge I; Inumaki Toge.

Maki Z: Maku Zenin. Nice to meet you Hinata-kun.

Mei Z: Mei Zenin! You're so cute Hinata-chan! *runs to hinata and squish his cheeks*

Nobara K: Nobara Kugisaki *does the same as Mei*

Shoyo H: hi Kugisaki-kun!

Shoyo H: uhm are you guys all in the same grades? And what should I call you guys since you have the same surname? *Turns to Mei*

Mei Z: call me Mei!

Shoyo H; hai Mei-san!

Maki Z: just call me by my name too. Hinata-kun.

Shoyo H: Hai. Maki-san!

Megumi F: we're both first year. No need to put honorifics Hinata.

Shoyo H: Hai Fushiguro-kun!

Satoru G: Just call Toge, Inumaki and Me, Toge and Yuuji are second years. Maki, Mei, Nobara and Megumi are all first years.

Shoyo H: hai! Okay! Gojo-ssenpai. Inumaki-senpai!

Toge I: *nods*

Yuuji I: okay! Since everyone has introduced themselves let's sit and wait for the march to start.

They chit-chat untill both the teams are done warming up. Then Sukuna notices Hinata sitting with his gang. Sukuna and Hinata locks eyes with each other.

Ryomen S: *mouths something to Hinata, grins and winks*

It reads: Cheer for me Shoyo~

Shoyo H: *blushes and nods*