CHAPTER 1

" I swore on our love, I will avenge your death, Suguru

" I swore on our love, I will avenge your death, Suguru."
.....................

[your birth month]1990

Just a year following the birth of the heir of the Gojo clan, which brought a tremendous shift in the balance of power in the world, another prodigy was born in the L/n clan. A girl child. Her lime green eyes glowed like precious jewels sparkling at the dead of night.

Her powers were unknown, yet the curse energy which coursed through her gave away that she was no ordinary child like the heir born to the Gojo clan. And so, the elders of the jujitsu world decided to bind them in the ties of marriage, with the ultimate motive to bring forth a child possessing the six eyes and limitless along with the unique abilities of the young girl which were yet to be revealed to the world. Only if they had known this marriage they had predestined for the two would instead bring forth something else.

August, 1996

Six-year-old y/n sat in front of the looking glass, while her personal maid comb her hair, readying her for her first met up with her future spouse.

"Aiko san." She threw her head back to glance up at her with her big doe eyes. Pure boredom reflecting on those lime hues of hers which send chills down the woman spine inspite of the countless times she has seen those eyes pierce through her soul.

"Yes, my lady." She replied, continuing to comb her hair.

"Can I not go?" She pouted, she leaned back to place her chin on her tiny little palm. "I feel too lazy to get out of the house today."

"My lady, I am afraid you cannot do that. As your father would be greatly upset if you do so." She clip a cherry blossom pin on your hair. "Moreover, it is not lady like to cancel on a meeting on the last moment. And wouldn't you want to make friends?"

"I don't think I have the energy or time to sustain a friendship."

Aiko swore the young lady of the l/n household was born with the soul of a century old grandmother. Her animal spirit being a fat chubby cat who loves to munch on food and nap half of the day.

"I am sure, you will get lots of time to spend with him. So you need not worry about the time." The maid comforted. "You are ready now. We can move out, it is almost time." She glanced at the old grandfather clock hanging on the wall. The young child jump off her seat and stretch her hands out to be carried.

"I want upsies."

Her heart melted at the adorable sight in front of her and she immediately scooped her up in her arms. She spoiled the young girl as if she was her own. But who could blame her? Anyone would fall for her chubby round cheeks and those beautiful pools of lime hues.

"Can you carry me all the way there, Aiko san?" She asked, leaning her head on her shoulder. "I already feel tired from all the dolling up." She suppressed a yawn. Her eyes almost beginning to look drowsy.

"I am sorry, my lady. I can only carry you till the entrance as your father will be there to see you out."

As said, Aiko put her down the moment she reached the entrance of the house and held her by the hand instead. "Be a good girl alright, y/n chan."

"I know." She looked forward as the maid slide open the door. Mr. L/n, the head of the L/n clan, stood near the gate with a servant holding an umbrella behind him. He wore a classic man kimono. His eyes darted to his daughter as she approached him holding onto the hand of her nanny, also her personal maid.

"Papa, good afternoon." She bowed in respect, earning a pleased nod from her father.

"I see, you have been training her well. Make sure she behave well in there." He told the nanny, knowing full well her little daughter could stir up trouble like a scheming elf. "Be a good girl, y/n." He placed his hand on her head. "You would not want to be punished, right?"

Her eyes dropped a little. "Yes, papa."

However, when she came face to face with the heir of the Gojo clan, her best behaviour seemed to have lost somewhere as she spewed those words out.

"Your eyes are freaky. You look like an idiot."