Chapter Six

A/N: Hey guys :)

Thanks so much for reading and commenting what you guys thought of the chapters :)

I've been doing double updates recently because I just seem to write a chapter and then I upload it and then I start on the next chapter and then I finish it and then I decide to upload it because I really don't want you guys to be waiting on updates.

I'm really glad you guys are enjoying the fanfic so far :)

Perri xxx

Chapter Six – The First Clue.

There was a loud crack and a loud splash sound as Norman felt the ground under him. He landed on his stomach and managed to gain a mouth full of dirt. He spat out the dirt and groaned in pain. He would defiantly have brusing. He looked around for his friends and found Neil hanging by his bag's straps in a tree staring down at him laughing.

"You ate dirt!" He cried as he began to laugh again.

There was a cracking sound from above him, leaves fells from the tree and on to the ground. Neil and Norman both stared at the leaves falling before exchanging worried glances. There was the cracking sound again and this time Neil fell from the trees, his bag following him. He handed on his back on the ground and cried out in pain. He jumped up from the ground and looked down at what he had fallen in.

"What is that?!" He exclaimed as he continued to look down at whatever he had fallen in.

"What's what?" Hally asked as she walked towards Norman from behind.

"Where'd you land?" Norman asked her as she and him walked towards Neil.

"Beside the river, if you're wondering what the splash was it was Jack, he fell into the river" She said.

"Shouldn't we help him?" Norman asked while Hally smiled at him.

"Jack can handle himself" She said as she looked down at what Neil was hopping around and pointing.

Hally frown as she looked down at the thistles and right back up to Neil.

"It's a thistle" she said. "We landed in a feild"

Neil started down at the crumpled patch of thistles and back at Hally.

"Is it posionous?" He asked her.

"No, but you'll be wanting to itch like mad. You're going to have to ignore it and take off your shirt" She said as she stuck a hand in her pocket and pulled out a golden pair of tweezers.

"Why?" Neil asked in surprise.

Norman was surpised too. Himself and Neil were complete city kids. They never came across thistles or farms before in their lives.