The Halloween Curse (A ParanormanXROTG Crossover Fanfic)

A/N: Hi guys! This is my Paranorman fanfiction. If you, like myself, love Tim Burton movies, I have other fanfictions of his movies such as NBC and Sweeney Todd (Coming Soon) So I hope you guys enjoy this fanfiction :) 

Perri xx

The Halloween Curse.

A Paranorman and Rise of The Guardians Crossover Fanfiction.

Chapter One – What Now.

A cool wind whipped through the curtains by his open window. Norman yawned as he shut his bedroom door behind him as he entered the cold room. He shivered from the cold. The nights had begun to get colder but had not gotten that cold yet that he would constantly have to keep the window closed. Norman went to shut his window and closed the curtains. His room hadn't changed since he was eleven. His posters still covered every inch of his bedroom walls. His old action figures of Zombies, Vampires, Ghosts and other strange creatures all stood on shelves, watching Norman as he pulled back the covers of his bed.

His homework and books for his classes lay across the desk in neat piles. His school bag slung over the chair by his desk. As Norman lay in bed, he wrapped the covers around him and lay on his side, facing the window, trying to get warm.

The house was quite. The only light in the room was the faded glow of moonlight hitting the curtains. Norman lay awake for a while, thinking about school the next day. He had a history paper due and a pop quiz in Math class which he wasn't looking forward to. At least he had Neil to help him through the day. Even though he wasn't bullied anymore by Alvin or anyone in High School he still wasn't Mr Popular. He did managed to make a few friends but none of them could compete with Neil.

Taking a deep sigh he closed his eyes and drifted off into dreams. That was, until he was rudely awoken a few hours later by a loud thud. Norman yawned and rubbed his eyes. He listened for a few minutes before deciding the sound was nothing and turning on his other side, began to fall asleep again. Then there came another thud, followed by a strange high pitched voice

"Christ Ethan! Stop shoving me! I'm only trying to help!"

Norman sat up with a jolt, his eyes wide with fear. Someone was there, someone was above him, probably on the roof. Thoughts of burglars or serial murders filled his mind as an icy cold chill ran down his spine. He listened for more voices as panic set into his bones.

"I'm sorry Trish but I don't like heights"

"Ssssh" someone said. "Whisper ya moron! You'll wake the whole town up!"

"Sorry"

"Ethan!"

"Sorry"

Norman looked towards his window, the voices where coming from outside. They didn't sound like burglars or murders, but then again he wouldn't have a clue what they sounded like. Slowly pulling back his sheets, he stepped out of bed and made his way towards the window, while the voices above him continued to argue. Curiosity was overcoming his fear. He wanted to know what was happening, he needed to protect his family from these intruders. He had nothing in the room to protect himself, but he wasn't thinking about protecting himself.

"I told you, you shouldn't of let those two go" Another voice said, closer to the window.

Norman gulped as he peeked through the curtains. He counted three different voices that he heard. Three intruders talking to a possible fourth. There came a small laugh before a voice replied.