Chapter Two

"Bitch." I mutter lowly as I walk away from Will and Lisa, navigating through the backyard until I get into the house.

Lisa and I have never been friends nor have we ever hung around each other, we don't even have mutual friends. Aside from Carlton, who's the only reason we even know of each other and who's also the reason why she doesn't like me now. Thank you, Carlton! When I had caught wind that she didn't like me I was honestly surprise, seeing how I've never spoken to her while she was dating Carlton and I didn't do anything that would cause her to not like me.

Or so I thought.

After some thinking I realized why she didn't like me and honestly, she has every right to feel the way she feels towards me. Even though I was kinda blindsided into helping in the situation that led her to not liking me in the first place, but I thought maybe she would have gotten over it when they broken up. Which clearly didn't happen because shortly after they broke up I found out that I have a whole little fan club full of people who doesn't like me — the swim team.

Even though I don't even talk to anybody on the swim team, they all made it know that their on Lisa side of the one-sided beef. I could just clear things up with Lisa about the whole situation, but every time we're around each other I'm just trying to find the quickest exit route because I hate the way she talks to me when I'm around her. And most importantly, I didn't clear anything up because she did manage to get a whole swim team to not like me even though they don't even know me.

She clearly pass the point of hearing me out.

I wander around the house trying to figure out where Carlton, Hilary, and Ashley could be hiding and I knew that they weren't hiding in their rooms because their parents would have been dragged them out. Heading to the second level of the house, I decided to check the entertainment room, figuring it's a good place to start. The room had a sleek bar, a basketball arcade game, and comfortable seating area; something so simple they made seem so expensive.

As I step into the room, my eyes immediately land on Hilary sitting at the sleek bar with a champagne glass in her hand. "Well, well, well." I make my presence known. "This is where you've been hiding."

"Halle!" Hilary exclaims, her eyes light up and a smile etching onto her face, she makes her way over to me with and engulf me into a hug. "I've missed you so much! I'm so happy you're here!"

I can definitely hear the difference between when Hilary says it and Chloe says it, and I truly feel missed when Hilary says it. "I've missed you so much." The light smell of Chanel perfume fills my nostrils as I hug her back.

The traits and beauty that Phillip and Vivian has passed down to their children is clear, Hilary is also a beauty, with her grace and posies demeanor, she exudes an air of refined glamour that captures the attention of everyone around her. Standing at an impressive height, she commands the room with the presence, commanding respect and admiration. She had flawless dark chocolate skin complexion and a radiant smile, her almond eyes are highlighted with perfectly groomed brows.

Hilary ends the hug and immediately gets on her phone, she holds it in front of her and smile. "Guys, guess who's finally back? Times up!" She steps to the side so that we're standing next to each other and tilts the camera a bit so that I fit in the camera frame. "Halle! So, now that I finally have my best friend back, you definitely be seeing her in my YouTube videos again. Stay tuned. Oh, and don't forget to go follow my bestie. Imma tag her account."