Suspicion

How the time passed, we didn't know.

Vishakha.. Our common friend; I think I forget to tell you about her. She is our friend as well as Armaan shared a special bond with her. She is just like her sister. They usually shared their stories from their ends.

She was a girl who changed my life. How it happened? Let me tell you about this.

One day I texted Vishakha, "Armaan likes someone but he never reveals her name."

She replied, "Marna usne kya bata kr (He doesn't want to die)".

I replied, " Why..... Why so?"

She replied, "OK! I will tell you. But please promise me first that you never discuss this with Armaan until he does it first with you."

I replied, "Ok."

She replied, "The girl is none other than..... You."

I don't know why I was shocked by reading this as I already knew the reply. Evenly, I too had something something for him. I replied, "What....."

She replied, "Yes.... but don't share this with him unless he will kill me."

I replied, "Ok, but it is not possible."

She replied, "That's fine but there is a possibility that one day you will too feel something for him."

I read it in a wrong way. I thought Vishakha said that may be something arouse in her heart for Armaan. I was so silly. They shared brother-sister relatioship. For God's sake, Pooja!!!!

After some time, I again read the message and then understood it clearly. I felt sorry for misinterpreting it.

There was nothing changed in between me and Armaan after that day. I don't know whether its due to my own liking or Vishakha's promise. But we were still good friends.