Confession

One day, Armaan put one status on whatsapp. He used to it. The status said,

What is the difference between I like you and I love you.
Beautifully answered by Buddha:

"When you like a flower, you just pluck it but when you love a flower, you water it daily."

I read it and felt that he had so strong feelings for me. Today, I will try my best so that he will speak whatever in his heart.

I texted him, " Do you like her or love her?"

He replied, "I don't know."

I texted Vishakha, "I will surely disclose his secret today." (Aaj to bulva kr rhugi)

Vishakha replied, "Try it. I am going offline. Whatever will happen, he straightforward ask me about that."

I texted Armaan, "Who the girl is? I will count till 10. Tell me or I will end our friendship."

He replied, "What happen? Why are you angry with me?"

I started counting, "1....2....3...."

He texted, "Tell me yr. What happen?"

"4...5....6.....7..."

He replied, "Listen."

"8.... 9.... 10.... Ok! Our friendship is over now. Bye!" and I went offline. I was kidding or desperately wanted him to confess his feelings was a confusing funda but I did it.

Later on at around 12:30 a.m. I checked my whatsapp. I got a reply from his side. "You yr"

I replied, "I already know this."

Then I saw Vishakha's message. "Arey  atleast listen to him. He tell you the truth. Why you are going offline."

I simply replied, "Hm.."

And went to sleep without thinking that this simple game or my stubborn behaviour will create too many problems in the near future.

Alas!!!! I should think about this.