02.ㅤOpen Door

The rest of the week was torture for Hani

The rest of the week was torture for Hani. She couldn't sleep well, and she can't help but think about what Jungwon said. 

"Hello, this is Jungwon. Just leave a voicemail!"

Speaking of which, he's been unresponsive all week. Hani tried to talk to his friends, even going as far as coming up to the Engineering department and waiting for hours there just to talk to both Ni-ki and Sunoo.

However, it seems like the two weren't too fond of her now, judging by the hateful stare they sent towards her, only responding with short answers which was a clear signal that they didn't want to talk to her.

What friend would?

They probably saw her around with Jake, presuming that she was cheating on their friend. Still, it was unfair for Hani to be treated likewise, especially when she wasn't able to defend herself.

It's a Sunday afternoon now, and Hani can't bring herself to get out of her apartment to pass the reflection paper in this subject she's having a hard time with.

It's already done, completely finished. But something about today made it impossibly hard to move even just a muscle.

"Ah..." Hani moans in pain whilst she holds her forehead, an impending migraine which makes everything worse. She doesn't usually get sick so easily, but because of what happened lately, she failed to take care of herself.

Hani's stomach churned, she wanted to vomit from the intense headache she's feeling. It's unfortunate that she wasn't able to stock up on pain killers too, she has nothing in her apartment to help her.

Hani can't do anything but curl into a ball in the middle of her bed, squeezing her head tighter.

A tear fell from her eyes, probably caused by the overwhelming pain and frustration. It was ironic, how she was physically sick, but it also made her question her mental well-being.

She was having a bad relapse, and it had to be today out of all days.

Now, the room is feeling a bit too cold. The faint wind from the air conditioning stings her skin. Oh, for Pete's sake... Does she have a fever now too?

Hani tried to think of people she could ask for help, someone who could buy her medications and someone she can also talk with, just to distract her from her migraine. But no, she's all alone in her dim room, only accompanied with her thoughts and sickness. Lonely.