06.ㅤPep Talk

After Jungwon left, Hani was caving in again

After Jungwon left, Hani was caving in again. It was depressing, really.

Everything is suppossedly all right now, they talked about what happened, they've spent time together. Isn't that what they wanted?

Yet something still made Hani anxious, what's worse is that she doesn't know what she even fears.

Now, she is accompanied by Yeorin inside her bedroom, together with snacks and sodas that the latter brought. They both sat comfortably in the bed.

It only has been an hour ever since Yeorin barged into Hani's room and talked her out of her little bubble.

She's quite a persuasive person, she succeeded in getting every detail of the story out of Hani's mouth.

"So from what I'm getting on your story is that, first of all- You're now avoiding Jake." Yeorin clears the air, her hand flying at the space in the mattress right in front of Hani.

The other girl could only nod, biting her lips anxiously.

"Second of all," Yeorin breathed sharply and shut her eyes.

"Sunoo is a snitch that I would love to punch right at this moment." She utters through gritted teeth, punching her own hand.

Hani frowns "Yeorin," She didn't tell Yeorin everything so she'd hate Sunoo. That's the last thing Hani wanted. It's also why she was hesitant to tell her friend.

Yeorin glared at Hani in disbelief. Now she has realized that her friend tends to avoid conflict. Hani really would rather consume herself rather than pin the blame to others.

She's so... stupidly selfless. It annoyed Yeorin.

That'll really hurt her in the future. She thought, still looking at Hani as she took a chip from the huge bag opened between them.

"Whatever," Yeorin dismissed, swishing her hand in the air, crumbs of her chip flinging everywhere.

"Lastly, you and your boyfriend made up." She points her chip at Hani, who only nodded. "Basically that's it?"

Hani could only scratch the back of her head, a familiar grumble in her heart resurfaced, but she ignored it. "I guess...?"

"Damn." Yeorin expressed before throwing the chip inside her mouth.

Hani knew that it would be the only thing she'll hear from Yeorin despite the latter being extremely opinionated. Again, they are not very close.

This was the first time Hani shared sentimental things to Yeorin, she was blindly reaching for help.