05.ㅤRamyeon & Banana Milk

Both Jungwon and Hani walked around the campus after the boy accompanied the latter to quickly run school errands

Both Jungwon and Hani walked around the campus after the boy accompanied the latter to quickly run school errands. Hand in hand, they strolled under the street lamps— Just like always.

It was already night time then.

"Are you sure you're fine now?" Jungwon's voice was mellow, so was his gaze. His heart is soft and fuzzy, having to miss Hani so much for a whole week of misunderstanding.

Hani looked into Jungwon's eyes as if it was her favourite thing to do. She then squeezed his hand. " 'Could never be better."

A smile daunted to both their lips, facing away as both their faces heat up with a blush.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Hani asked. She knew it would make the atmosphere tensed, but it was a necessary conversation before they have to part ways again.

"I'll be applying for jobs around my uni, maybe reach out to the offers I turned down after getting accepted at my previous one." Jungwon shrugged.

Things were easier said than done, but what could he do? This is the consequence of his actions.

"I'm taking my time away from Sunoo and Ni-ki too, I'm still upset at them." Jungwon breathed out, feeling his heart go heavy at the thought of his friends and their disagreement.

"Jungwon.." Hani frowns in concern as she paces down, until they both came to a halt. "I'm sure they meant well."

"I know." Jungwon flattened his lips. "But that doesn't mean they could just meddle with our relationship."

"Won, don't say that." Hani pouted as she clings unto Jungwon's shoulder. "They're your friends, they're only looking out for you."

"What's there to look out for? They don't know you like I do." Jungwon shortly answered. He fought the urge to roll his eyes in annoyance upon being reminded of how bad his friends think of Hani.

It was an unfair judgement in their part, they barely know her.

But he knew that Hani would blame herself for somehow ruining his friendship with the boys he's been acquainted to since middle school. That's a heavy burden in the heart.

So instead, he only sighed. "Besides, it's not that I'm cutting them off, I'm just giving myself space to be upset over the things they said."

"Alright," Hani nodded as she looked forward, licking her lips as her hand slowly traveled from his arm to his hand, grabbing it gently before giving it a slight squeeze.