Chapter Four

Ivy rolled inside the blankets to turn away from the bright sun rays that disturbed her eyes which were in a struggle of getting opened. The curtains were already drown and the sun was shining like a doom's day fire ball. She was woken up by a sweet aroma of fried eggs that made her empty stomach to go into grumbles.

Ivy turned around from the wall and faced the well arranged, small room. On her side was a small stool with a big plate that had some sandwich, scrambled eggs and a small thermos flask which I presume had some coffee in it. She couldn't trace how she got herself into Ryan's house and finally have a sleep with him. The last thing her mind could remember was Ryan and her being at the Dave's, her feeling nausea and throwing up. She couldn't remember anything else from that point.

She glanced around the room and Ryan was no where. She took her phone from the table, which she had no idea of how it reached there, opened it and checked the time. She couldn't believe her eyes, it was 12:30 PM. She had never woken up at that time before. She heard the sound of shower from the bathroom. It was definitely Ryan taking a bath.

"Damn, his bedsheets smell nice. I just can't get enough of this smell." Ivy said as she grabbed the corner of the bed sheet with both hands and placed it on her nose as she closed her eyes.

"Um, what are you doing?" Ivy got distracted by Ryan's voice, who was standing at the bathroom's door.
"Um, no-nothing dear." She stuttered.

"Fuck! He looks hot." Ivy mattered inside her breath as she stared at Ryan who was shirtless. He had well defined abs with droplets of water streaming down of them and broaden shoulders where his blue towel was wrapped across. His black hair was wet and Ivy's fingers itched to get a touch of it.

"You've slept long. I was awake by 8:00 AM." Ryan said while staring himself at the wall mirror beside his bathroom door.

"Um, yes. I guess it's because I drank too much yesterday."
"You only took one glass, Ivy."
"Um, or is it because of the weed Kevin shared to each of us?"
"Uh, yeah maybe. Will you mind taking a shower?" Ryan asked, smirking a smile on his face.

"I won't mind." Ivy said blushingly.
"Take." Ryan said as he handed her his slippers and a clean towel.
Ivy took the slippers and wore them. Her small feet were barely occupying half of the slippers. Ryan opened his wardrobe and removed a white plain t-shirt and a pair of black Adidas shorts. "You'll change and put on these." Ryan said while handing Ivy the clothes.

"Um, can I undress my jeans here? If you won't mind." Ivy asked, with an intention of seeing Ryan's reaction.
"Uh, yes, but don't undress your pantie too." Ryan said before  erupting into a small laughter of tease. Ivy undressed her blouse and jeans and left her self with only her bra and a pink panty on.

"Huh. I want you to fall in love with me. I don't think if you can escape from my hot traps. You handsome son of a bitch!" Ivy's voice echoed inside her head, bitting her bottom lip as she smirked a sexy smile to Ryan. She could see his prick bulging inside his sweat pants.

Ryan stared at Ivy from top to bottom. Although she was on a bra and a pantie, he had undressed her fully in his mind. His eyes got glued to Ivy's and he saw her smiling a smile that was no ordinary smile. It was a special smile that was conjured up just for him. He seemed to accept the smile and returned the gesture with an ear to ear smile. Ivy was moulded with beautiful genes, and that made Ryan's soul to feel like it was set on fire.

Ivy wrapped the towel around her waist and went to the bathroom. Within a jiffy, she was back.
"Take, apply this." Ryan said while handing her a bottle of lotion.
"Um, I had made you breakfast. Welcome."
"Aww. What about you? Aren't you taking breakfast?"
"I took mine long ago. This is yours."
"I'm also not taking it."
"Why?"
"I'll only take if you agree to take it with me." Ivy said, folding her arms together in pretence of being pissed off.
"Okay. I'll take it with you. Happy now?" Ryan said while tickling Ivy and making her laugh. Little did he know that it was Ivy's set up of making him playful and stare at his sparkling smile.