Chapter Seven

Within a jiffy, they were through with bathing. "Um, since you can't put on my panties, you'll have to..."
"Ha. Don't worry about that dear. I'm okay." Ryan interrupted. "Haha! Okay then." Ivy teased. 

"It's six already. We have to harry up so that by seven each of us should be at their school." Ivy said as she zipped her blue jeans and slid her feet into her pink pair of crock shoes. 
"Yeah sure." Ryan said as he passed a comb through his silk hair that was shaved at the sides leaving a longer top. Ivy took a pink jacket from her wardrobe. I guess she wanted to match out with the pink pair of crock shoes. And more so, Ivy was that classy girl. You know what I'm talking about. She wasn't a girl who could wake up and put on clothes anyhow. She hardly colour clashed. After she put on her jacket, she stared herself on the big wall mirror and after she was satisfied that she was elegantly dressed, she chuckled, "Are you ready? Let's leave this room."
"I was ready long ago. I was just staring at you checking yourself on the mirror. Haha!"
"Ha. Come on dear. Okay let's go for breakfast."

Ryan was startled when they reached in the clean and shining kitchen. He found it as the most pleasant part in the entire house. They entered through a big arched doorway. The absence of a door made it to look more beautiful and welcoming. The wall opposite to the doorway had a huge glass window with a view of a beautiful garden outside.

Ivy rarely cooked in their home. It was in many occasions that she told ma'am Brenda to let her cook but she denied her the permission to do so.  Ma'am Brenda was living under some rules made my Mr. Jackson and I think one of them was never to let Ivy, the apple of his eye, to cook in that house. 

This time, Ivy was with a visitor and she didn't want any kind of embarrassment. Therefore, she had to cook the food herself without allowing any help from Ryan.

"Dear, do you take pancakes?" Ivy asked as she opened the kitchen wardrobes and fished out some wheat flour, four eggs and a bottle of cooking oil.
"Yes I do... Should I help you prepare so that we can save on time?" Ryan said as he walked closer to Ivy. "No dear. I'm okay. I'll prepare them myself. Okay?"
"Um, okay then."

Ryan took a seat on one of the kitchen stools and watched Ivy doing the cooking. The stools were very high. The height of one stool was the length from Ryan's toes to his waist. Keeping in mind that Ryan was a fuckin giraffe.

Ivy heard Ryan laughing behind her back and she knew that she was messing up with the cooking.
"Um, what's up dear. Is everything okay?" Ivy asked. "Nothing dear. Everything's alright." Ryan said as he composed himself and held his laughter. He had seen how Ivy was preparing the pancakes and he knew that they would eat some pigs' food. Nevertheless, he watched her doing the cooking because she had refused to be helped.

After some minutes, the pancakes and tea were ready. They decided to take their breakfast at the kitchen so as to save the time they could waste going to the dinning table. Ivy took a seat on one stool and faced Ryan. She poured the tea from the golden kettle and slid one cup to Ryan. She then placed the plate with 'pancakes' at the center and chuckled, " Welcome dear."
"Okay. I appreciate."

Ivy bit the first bite and she heard the crunches of the pancakes. "Fuck it. I've messed." She said under her breath. She paused and then stared at Ryan biting into his first bite.

Ivy looked straight into his eyes so that she would see how he would react. She saw him pausing the chewing then throwing a glance at her who was already looking at his eyes. They locked an eye contact and held it. 

Ivy then burst into a loud laughter and stood up. "Ha! My goodness, today you'll eat some pigs' food prepared by Chef Ivy." Ryan also erupted into a loud laughter and was almost spitting the tea in his mouth. He held his mouth with his hand and swallowed the tea before teasing, " I'm alright , I'll cook it myself. See what you've done. You've prepared some crisps instead of pancakes."
"Come on dear. Haha!"
"I knew you were messing up."
"Ha. So you knew. Why didn't you help me out?" Ivy said as she reached for a big, wooden cooking stick. " I'll kick your ass today."
"Haha. That's the truth Ivy. These are crisps." Ryan said as he ran around the kitchen to escape from Ivy who was chasing her.

"Haha. You, can you stop your ass there."
"I won't stop. Come get me."
"Can you stop there, how you dare call my pancakes crisps?"
"Haha. Are you still calling them pancakes? Look Ivy, you are talented. I've never eaten egg flavoured crisps before. I've eaten it today. Haha!" Ryan said as he erupted into laughter while running around the kitchen.
"I swear to god I'll break your balls. Haha! Can you stop there."

Ryan got short of breath and stopped. He placed both of his hands on his knees and breathed heavily. "look Ivy, I'm sorry okay. Haha! Let me rest."
"No resting. I'm kicking you right now." Ivy said as she pointed the cooking stick onto Ryan's eyes.
"No. Don't. Haha!"
"Haha! You are laughing, right?" Ivy said as she rose her eyebrows and raised the cooking stick. "I swear I'm kicking your ass right now."

Ryan knew that they would get late if they could continue any further. "Okay. I'm sorry dear. Let's get to school. Then, we first have to get to my house so that I can change." The brightness in Ivy's eyes dimmed when she saw Ryan getting serious. His big, serious eyes had another look that she had never seen before. They looked amazing and calling. They made her crave for him once more. She placed the cooking stick aside and pressed her soft and warm lips on Ryan's. She let her boobs lay freely on his chest and gave him a passionate kiss that made his cock hard. Ryan grabbed her left thigh and held it. He then placed his hand in between her thighs and rubbed her pussy. After about five minutes, they stopped and gasped for some air.

Ryan pushed her from his chest   and stared at her eyes. Her pupils had dilated and he knew that he had made her fuckin horny. He put his shirt in place and walked away. Ivy also put her jacket and hair in place and then walked behind Ryan.

They reached at the parking lot and Ivy dipped her hand into her jacket to fish out the car keys.
"Hand me the keys." Ryan said as he stretched out his hand to Ivy. She obliged and gave them to him.

Ryan opened the front door for Ivy to board. Ivy hesitated a bit before boarding the car. She was amazed with how Ryan was being romantic to her. She then board and took a seat. Ryan walked around the car as Ivy watched him through the windscreen. She watched him till he opened the door and took a seat in front of the staring. They both fastened their seat belts and Ryan started the engine.

One thing Ryan prayed was; they shouldn't get stuck in a traffic jam because the time on his wrist watch was thirty minutes past six O'clock. That meant that they both had thirty minutes left to be  in school. Luckily, the road from Royal Heights Estate to Hills View was smooth and barely had potholes. It seems that Ryan's prayer was answered because the road was clear and there was no traffic. He therefore drove at a supersonic speed.

There is nothing worse than getting stuck in a car in between a traffic jam and the most annoying part of it is that there's nothing you can do about it. You'll have to wait till the traffic is over. Ryan and Ivy were lucky because they escaped from that shit.

All that time, Ivy sat there silently as her eyes gazed on Ryan's big hands as he drove. She admired his well defined veins and his clean nails. Her fingers itched to get a touch of his left thigh which was right beside her. Ryan was a guy that every girl would dream to get. Ryan looked at the rearview mirror and she found Ivy looking at him through the same mirror. He locked an eye contact with her but Ivy quickly changed her gaze and looked outside through the window beside her.

After about ten minutes, they were already driving along the narrow alleyway of Hills View, where Ryan lived. They reached at Second street and Ryan stopped the car. "Wait me here, I'll be back shortly. Let me go change and put on clean clothes." Ryan said before he freed his safety belt and alighted the car.

After about five minutes, Ryan was back. He was on some black jeans, a black cap and a white fitted t-shirt that exposed his muscular arms and his broaden chest. He fasten his safety belt and started the car engine again. His lavender scented cologne filled Ivy's lungs.

Ryan checked the time on his wrist watch and it was quarter to seven O'Clock. They were already at New Light High's gate and thankfully, he had reached school fifteen minutes before the bell.
"Dear. You have fifteen minutes left for you to reach at Sunrise High. I wish you a safe journey."
"Okay dear. See you tonight. Haha! You'll be sleeping with me the whole of this week. Bye!" Ivy said as she stretched herself and gave Ryan a Peck on his cheek.

Ryan alighted and Ivy jumped to the driver's seat. She waved at Ryan before  driving off. Ryan waved back and no sooner had he turned his neck to walk into the school compound than his eyes met with Mariana's. Mariana was shocked and felt like an electric current had coarsed through his veins leaving her momentarily stunned. Ryan changed his gaze and walked into the school, ignoring her presence.